[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told you with all of my sincerity: I have no idea what I listened.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I told you with all of my sincerity: I have no idea what I listened.
A poem. This is a poem.
Thank you, captain... what was your name.
Honestly, this is the most difficult album to rate, even isn't an album, is an EP, even EP I can't named, even a song, isn't. I difficult to rate because I don't realized if I like it or not, sound stupid but really I don't know what I can say about a poem.
I wasn't bored and this is something unexpected, but in the same time I wasn't extremely interested. I should be grateful for the clear vocal, is so clear that you can understand the lyrics even you don't care.
Now you probably ask me why I listened it.
Simply, because I like indie , I was very interested about NMH becasue is one of the most appreciate band in this genre so I expected for it to be indie and wasn't. And why I started with it? Because this is currently the RYM image for the artist NMH, you know, when you make a list whit artists, RYM select an album/ EP/ single/ compilation for the same band. This is currently the RYM image so I think is a good idea to start with it, unfortunately wasn't, oh, how much wasn't, you can't believe. Recommendation, when you want to listen a new band, don't started with the album/ EP/ single that you seen first, isn't always a good idea.
My rating is 3 stars. What this means? Means that I have no idea if I liked or not, 3 stars is a medium score, I don't hate but i don't like it. I just don't know what I listened, so the best sore for something confusing is 3 stars.
So 3 stars you are for mediocre music and for.... things that I don't know if I liked or not.

Why do you like this /mu/?
>>
>>60328057
This album can suckle on my dick, just another meme shit album that /mu/ fooled me into thinking was patrician
>>
>>60328057
k y s t b h
y
s
t
b
h
>>
it's a great album
>>
>>60328130
Bad opinion kys
>>
>>60328154
>>60328079
Wow these sure are some quality posts.

Filtered, you fucking faggot.
>>
/mu/ loves it, they pretend to hate it because it's popular. It is an amazing album.
>>
there's already another thread about this album, but w/e. basically, i love this album b/c it's very dense and emotionally complex. it's very rough around the edges, and the songwriting itself is really simple, but that has never been a reason for me to dislike something. it tackles the difficulty in loving someone, and the inability to get truly close to another human being. it delves into the dark, sexual, grimy parts of the subconscious whilst still trying to uphold these beautiful ideals about humanity and life in general.

if you're interested in fully diving into this project (it can be very rewarding) i'd recommend reading/skimming through this essay:
http://gloriousnoise.com/2008/transience_and_transcendence_1

and this

http://www.popmatters.com/feature/194640-what-in-the-aeroplane-over-the-sea-is-really-about/
>>
>>60328181
Thanks mann
>>
Eh, I'm not gonna read all that.
>>
>>60328205
i forgot to mention that you kinda have to suspend disbelief in some parts of these essays; they can get pretentious. then again, this whole board is pretentious
>>
>>60328205
wow, it's like i'm actually TAing a freshman english class!
>>
>>60328237
100% understandable
>>
>>60328247
i'm assuming this is a mocking remark, despite the fact that i remember reading a lot of classic & well-respected literature in high school

unless you're letting reviews/articles/essays dictate your opinion, what's wrong in seeking out meaningful perspectives of something that you love or are interested in?
>>
File: whoa nigga.jpg (44 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
whoa nigga.jpg
44 KB, 392x500
>>60328057
>>
>>60328079
best new tripuser desu...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.