[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the entire Beatles song "You Can't Do That"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 6319009_orig.jpg (21 KB, 414x434) Image search: [Google]
6319009_orig.jpg
21 KB, 414x434
>the entire Beatles song "You Can't Do That" is John Lennon begging his wife "pls don't cu.ck me"
>>
>the entire Lennon marriage is Cynthia begging her husband "pls don't hit me"
>>
>>60326386

WAIT OH YES WAIT A MINUTE MR.POSTMAN

WAA-AIII-AII-AIIT MR.POSTMAN
>>
he cheated on his wife all the time though
>>
>Maxwell's Silver Hammer is a happy song about a murderer
>>
>Run For Your Life implies that if his girlfriend leaves him, he will find her and murder her.
>>
>>60326427
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
His dossier is still top secret because of national security concerns and fear of retaliation toward our nation
>>
File: le crazy cowboy.jpg (173 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
le crazy cowboy.jpg
173 KB, 960x960
lol, john was alpha as fuck, he beat his first wife all the time and the cheated on her with a jap.

Also he was in love with his mom
>>
>>60326386
>the entire Beatles song "You Can't Do That" is EMI telling Danger Mouse he can't make a mashup of their music despite Jay-Z, Ringo and Paul all being ok with it
>>
>>60326473
>My mom chose the name Maxwell for my brother
>so my dad chose the middle name Edison
>>
>>60326553
Did he go to college
What was his major
>>
File: smug_madman.jpg (20 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
smug_madman.jpg
20 KB, 200x248
>One incident in particular did him lasting damage. The whole family had been having fun, making Mickey Mouse pancakes and fooling around, when Julian giggled. John turned on him and screamed, ‘I can't stand the way you fucking laugh! Never let me hear your fucking horrible laugh again.’ He continued with a tirade of abuse until Julian fled once again to his room in tears. It was monstrously cruel and has affected him ever since. To this day he seldom laughs.”
>>
>>60326584
he's majoring in medicine

jk he's a fuck up who's gonna take 7 years to graduate with some pathetic phys. ed degree or something
>>
>>60326619

Didn't he give him permanent hearing loss as well from yelling right in his ear when he was really young? Lennon was a piece of shit, pretty glad he got shot.
>>
File: 1415855689496.jpg (10 KB, 271x304) Image search: [Google]
1415855689496.jpg
10 KB, 271x304
tfw the entirety of Led Zeppelin I is whining about being keked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.