[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think about this band?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 81lUkO7f0mL._SL1500_.jpg (237 KB, 1494x1500) Image search: [Google]
81lUkO7f0mL._SL1500_.jpg
237 KB, 1494x1500
what do you guys think about this band?
>>
they're pretty good
>>
good band, haven't listened to them in a while. mizutani is their best release btw
>>
overrated in general
underrated in the patrician scene
still p good
>>
>>60314149
amazing band, but that particular bootleg isn't really that interesting.
Double Heads fucks everything else they've released in the butt.
>>
Meme J-rock
>>
>>60314214
this album is a joke in the patrician scene, kiddo.
>>
>>60314307
lol yeah right
>>
>>60314308
i hate the fushitsusha is better meme
>>
White waking is genius
>>
Really cool, better than Fushitsusha
>>
>>60314149
Definitely an interesting group and a must try for anyone into noise / experimental.
A little too harsh for me but sometimes they hit the nail on the head like >>60315221
>>
>>60314149
good if u wanna listen to the same songs 30 diff times
>>
>>60314206
Agreeing with this, mizutani is next level comfy.
>>
Who team /blind baby/ here?
>>
>>60317523
*raises hand*
>>
LRD is best band.
>>60314206
The last track is the only good part. The rest isnt even remotely noisey.
>>
My favorite Jap jam band.
>>
Does anyone here have the discography of this band? or a link to it?
>>
I got the Most Violence version of '77 Live - it has fixed EQ with proper bass on the guitar, and it absolutely shreds. Get this at all costs.

>>60318721
They don't have a discography as such. They only properly released one or two albums, easily found - everything else that exists are fan-made bootlegs, varying in sound quality (the poor quality can add to the album anyway). I have about 90 of their releases after a lot of searching and downloading.

If you want to start somewhere, listen to '77 Live, Double Heads, White Waking, Mizutani (more folky) and Heavier Than A Death In The Family.
>>
>>60319599
>Most Violence version of '77 Live

Can you upload this? I searched the archive and I'm not seeing a link with the version you're talking about.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.