[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Master of None Soundtrack/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: AzizMON.jpg (168 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
AzizMON.jpg
168 KB, 600x600
http://www.thefader.com/2015/11/09/master-of-none-soundtrack-aziz-cowie

The soundtrack has posted to Spotify so now I'm curious, what are you thoughts? What should have been added? Taken away? Were you surprised as to how good/bad it was?

>Inb4 got back to /tv/
>>
p good imo. I wish they would've given Father John Misty a scene
>>
Yeah I feel u senpai. The one part where he's singing was a little short. And with the gf being a manager you'd think there would be more musical acts/performances going on, but then again budget is a big factor. I'm glad he got any screen time really. It was a nice treat.
>>
What episode had Accordion in it?
>>
This show is insufferable. He gets offended about harmless Indian jokes and also gets upset when asked to use an Indian accent. Yet almost every joke he uses in life involves him being Indian
>>
>>60288042
that was literally the joke you idiot.
>>
>>60286100
they did
although your highly specific fjm shout out makes me think you're awful at shitposting
>>
this poo in the loo motherfucker feels so try hard, like the type to namedrop a bunch of shit like david foster Wallace or bukowski to sound smart even though he has never read them
>>
>>60289280
I meant a talking scene.
>>
Can someone tell me what episode and time the Arthur Russell song is?
>>
File: 1446003571716.png (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1446003571716.png
47 KB, 512x512
>>60288042
are you really this retarded
>>
>>60285908
The acting is generally shit-tier. Music is okay I guess. Qt is very qt though like a budget deschanel sister. Also the name dropping is obnoxious

Man seeking woman is the superior post-millenial relationship show desu but they both make me feel very sad, lonely, and inadequate
>>
>>60289311
bukowski is shit though so I dont know why anyone would name drop him to sound smart
>>
Really enjoyed it. Didnt think it was amazing but am really excited for a second season
>>
>>60289395
>they both make me feel very sad, lonely, and inadequate
you are that's why you write posts like this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.