[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is amazing. Better than the original version.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: vulnicura strings.jpg (499 KB, 1480x1480) Image search: [Google]
vulnicura strings.jpg
499 KB, 1480x1480
Holy shit this is amazing. Better than the original version. It's absolutely beautiful and mesmerizing. The orchestral arrangements really help bring out the power of Bjork's voice. If regular Vulnicura is an 8/10 then this is like a 9/10. This shits on every other female artist's release this year, yes Divers included.
>>
tfw no one cares about Bjork and only about that stupid Grimes album
>>
>>60283662
I care about Bjork but Vulnicura wasn't THAT interesting to be honest (still a good album). I will definitely check out the full string version though.
>>
Bjork is so awful you tryhard hipster loser.
>>
>>60282998
Yeah p4k are idiots for giving it a 6. I mean realistically they were never going to match the 'proper' album's score but I actually think it equals it.
>>
>>60284001

How is she awful? Try to back up your opinions for once.
>>
>>60284031
Sounds like shit and weird solely for the sake of being weird cuz that's what her fans like.
>>
>>60284062
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>60284062

If Bjork sounds weird to you then you must be new to music. She uses very careful arrangements and compositions, and has amazing range with her voice. You sound like one of those people who would say "Aphex Twin is just noise".
>>
>>60284062
>Bjork
>weird

If you think Bjork is weird you've probably not listened to much music
>>
File: Bjork5.png (173 KB, 285x316) Image search: [Google]
Bjork5.png
173 KB, 285x316
>>60284001
Nice try.
>>
haven't hurt it/10 desu. I'd be surprised if it sounds better than Divers though
>>
>>60284124
I actually love aphex Twin
Bjork is just pure shit
>>
>>60284124
why you gotta b8. bb.
see: >>60285747
we all know le aphex aint that good
>>
>>60283662
I care about both.
>>
>>60283662
there have been like 9 bjork generals since yesterday relax
>>
>>60284062
I don't believe Bjork is just being outlandish for the fuck of it. I think she's a high-ranged, emotive and expressive singer, and that is further emphasized in her music. She's the embodiment of the music she performs over, like an enhancement to the overall sound itself. I think you should give her records another whirl with that in mind, anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.