[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone check what.cd and tell what's this/if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Can anyone check what.cd and tell what's this/if it's really wolves
>>
>>60278761
no because the tracker is fuckin ded
>>
it's on what. can't dl it since I'm not home tho.

>>60278799
no it's back up
>>
>>60279203
So it is. Thanks for the heads up.
Forget Kanye West though, we're giving Art Angels its first spin.
>>
More general what.cd question: I've lost my downloading privileges but also don't have anything I can seed. Any way I can get my ratio back up?
>>
>>60279490
Fulfill requests
>>
>>60279504
Does this remove downloading privileges ban?
>>
>>60279490
torrentizeify and upload free stuff from bandcamp
>>
>>60278761
Probably not real. dude who uploaded said he got it off slsk LOL. most likely a live rip or smth.
>>
It's on What, but the comments are reporting that it is not a CDQ leak, but instead a live recording.

>>60279521
Not sure. I was just answering the second part of your question re: improving ratio.
>>
>>60279504
>>60279534
Do people ever download those though? Seems like a process that could take months.
>>
>>60279551
For more obscure releases, the primary benefit is receiving the bounty associated with the request. Usually people will request a $10 album from bandcamp, bleep, etc and reward 10 gb i.e. 1 dollar:1 gb ratio.
>>
>>60279551
yeah some people run seedboxes that autosnatch any new uploads from the current year. idk why. but youll get some upload from it
if you want as fast as possible I guess the quickest way would be to find something with a request big enough to get you back in credit and fulfil that, buy it if you have to
>>
>tfw the tracker is back and I still don't know what bands discography I should use my freeleech tokens for
This is all too much. Before this, we had freeleech, and before that, we had even more tokens.
>>
>>60279607
also people auto-snatch based on genre and record label so make sure to fill those out
>>
>>60279618
I'm in the same predicament. Maybe we'll get even more tokens as compensation for the tracker's downtime too. Who knows? I'm probably just going to download some film OSTs
>>
>>60279593
>>60279607
>>60279636
Thank you very much!
>>
>>60279679
also, I dont want to sound like a dick but how do you even manage to get in this situation? did you not know you had to maintain a certain ratio?
>>
>>60279701
Not enough people downloaded what I was seeding and I had to reinstall my computer > lost all those files, so I couldn't seed them anymore. Some time passed and found out I fucked up. Now I kind of want it back.
>>
Also, apparently µTorrent turned to shit? What's the best Mac client currently, Deluge?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 626x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 626x180
fuq
what download
>>
>>60279778
Not sure about the mac client, but I tried using deluge on windows and it can't open torrents with special characters, i.e. kanji, accent marks, etc

My friend vouches for transmission though
>>
>>60279490
>>60279490
>don't have anything I can seed

What do you mean? You know you can download a zip of all your snatches' torrent files so you can seed them right?
>>
>>60280306
p sure he means he lost the files themselves not just the .torrents
>>
>>60280306
Nope, I didn't and am probably retarded. I'll have a closer look.
>>
>>60280360
Yes, this. Never mind then.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.