[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFFFest Review
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Fun-Fun-Fun-Fest-2015-Lineup.jpg (97 KB, 545x842) Image search: [Google]
Fun-Fun-Fun-Fest-2015-Lineup.jpg
97 KB, 545x842
So /mu/,
Did you get to see everyone you wanted to see?
Did you go all three days?
Was this a good line-up?
I'm curious to know your opinions on this festival.
>>
not as good as last year's but still enjoyable.
mostly went for Viet Cong and Parquet Courts
>>
>>60273878
Did you get to see Viet Cong at Sidewinder Saturday night?
>>
>>60273894
yeah, it was tough getting in. their set was great, mostly songs from their debut album.
had to leave early during their set at the fest cause Parquet Courts were playing at the same time too
>>
File: imagedotjaypeg.jpg (106 KB, 716x537) Image search: [Google]
imagedotjaypeg.jpg
106 KB, 716x537
>>60273756
Was pretty dope. Really glad Lavren signed my Kanye headshot. Also saw Eric Andre's dick.
>>
>>60273949
I had to go with American Football.
It was a tough choice but I'm glad I made it.
>>60273967
That's pretty fucking dope.
I chose to see ScHoolboy Q instead
>>
>>60273756
>Cheap Trick

Fuck yeah
>>
File: 1444194333439.jpg (47 KB, 342x319) Image search: [Google]
1444194333439.jpg
47 KB, 342x319
>>60274061
>tfw they whipped out the quad-necked guitar
>>
Did anyone get to see ANTEMASQUE or American Football?
>>
>>60273756
Converge was the main reason I went because I'd never seen them. Saw them twice, watched them play the same set aside from closing with Jane Doe at the fest. Drive Like Jehu, Dwarves, Head Wound City, and Fucked Up were cool. American Football was great as was BadBadNotGood.

It was nice this year, but the lineup from last year was better which is a trend for this festival. The previous year's lineup is always better.
>>
>>60274920
It was my first time since they switched locations.
Been 4 out of 10 years.
The line-up is worse and worse despite a bunch of great bands.
>>
>>60274521
saw antemasque and thought it was meh. omar and travis barker were cool though
>>
You know it's a bad lineup when seeing boring-ass Alvvays was a highlight.
>>
I thought this year the black stage was a little lacking, they could've gotten better bands but oh well

best show-American Football
funnest show-Grimes
wildest show-Wu-tang
>>
>>60276712
What happened at Wu-tang?
>>
>>60278102
moshing, crowdsurfing, people almost getting crushed up front
>>
>>60273756
It was a pretty awful line-up, I usually get in for free thanks to a friend but this year it didn't even seem worth the 40 minute drive to Austin.
>>
>dag nasty reunion
nice
>>
favorite performance?
>>
>>60278878
Nice, saw Jane's Addiction instead
>>
I didn't get to masturbate during CHVRCHES because I was near security.
security is tighter than lauren's pussy when she was 9 years old/10
>>
>>60279114
literally the only band there worth seeing
>>
fun
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.