[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Neutral Milk Hotel always the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mcs7m5Gwcd1qg1czho1_1280.jpg (136 KB, 830x676) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcs7m5Gwcd1qg1czho1_1280.jpg
136 KB, 830x676
Why is Neutral Milk Hotel always the best?
>>
why is she wearing a potato on her head
>>
why is she wearing a drum on her head
>>
Why is she wearing a knee on her head
>>
why isn't she by the sea
>>
Why does she wear the mask
>>
Did
>>
>>60271145
9/10, weird stubby hands but would still bang.
>>
>>60271502
9/10, potato for face but would still bang
>>
File: 1431032648064.jpg (98 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1431032648064.jpg
98 KB, 306x306
>dem legs
>>
>>60271145
I am making a call to action, let us never post this album image again for at least a few months and allow the dust to settle. too many people on this board think this is a meme and too many of you fuckers play along. posting his name in random threads and calling everyone out on being him. if youre a fan of this album, then do Jeff a favor and dont allow this shit to become a meme. most of the people who are playing along with this joke havent even listened to it. lets stop this, right now. this isnt meme-tier, its just trippy hip hop. if its like this now, imagine how bad this meme will be a year from now. plus, only mu is even aware that this shit exists. lets give him time to build a fanbase before we have a thoughtful discussion of this album because until then the entire thread will be meme praise meme hate and meme samefag calling. i rest my case.
>>
File: 1384434942103.png (450 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1384434942103.png
450 KB, 449x642
>>60271145
>tfw i know someone who would definitely wear this
>tfw she is qt as fuck
>tfw she is too hipster for me to want to talk to her
>>
>>60271145
odds on it having a penis?
>>
>>60272953
6/9
>>
>>60272940
>>tfw she is too hipster for me to want to talk to her
You're the one shitposting on /mu/. How is that a disqualifier?
>>
>>60272962
Where I live, hipsters are very rare. So she is considered one of the weirdest girls in the city.

And believe or not I am browsing /mu/ without being a hipster
>>
>>60271145
dude it looks like a tree stump you can see the rings i think she solved the mystery
>>
>>60273015
it's a tambourine on the album cover, how is this a mistery
>>
>>60272953
Not really a problem desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.