[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a major drug addict and my favorite artist is Frank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 720x405-3231451.jpg (35 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-3231451.jpg
35 KB, 720x405
I'm a major drug addict and my favorite artist is Frank Zappa, I bet he would hate me.
>>
yep
>>
nice blog
>>
>>60268899
He would hate you anyway. In fact, everyone hates you already.
>>
It makes me wonder how many drugs he actually tried considering he condemned the use of pretty much anything besides alcohol and cigarettes.
>>
Zappa loved drugs, he was a massive nicotine and caffeine addict.
>>
>>60268947
I don't blame him, I am too
>>
>>60268947
This
What a kluck
>>
>>60268941
He at least tried weed a few times and didn't like it.
>>
>>60268989
Yeah, although I don't blame him, weed is probably one of my least favorite drugs
>>
>>60268947
edgey
>>
File: 2vjdgcp.jpg (7 KB, 275x297) Image search: [Google]
2vjdgcp.jpg
7 KB, 275x297
>>60269025
>>
>>60270055
Nicotine and caffeine are drugs, just not labeled as such.
>>
>>60270942
They are
>>
>>60268899
As long as you paid for all his music and merchandise, I don't think he would hate you. He might've made fun of you and thought you were an idiot for taking drugs, but, as long as you were a devoted enough fan to help him pay the bills, keep a roof over his head, and put food on the table, I don't think he would've hated you.
>>
>>60268899
Being in the music world during the 60s 70s I think he hung out with a lot of drug users.
Even if he wouldn't agree with your choice, he wouldn't see you as a drug addict only
>>
Zappa was an asshole, he'd probably hate you anyway
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.