[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Justin Bieber? >I was close to letting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: billboard.jpg (118 KB, 599x779) Image search: [Google]
billboard.jpg
118 KB, 599x779
What does /mu/ think of Justin Bieber?

>I was close to letting fame completely destroy me
>>
i dont care for him

it's interesting how he went from making memorable terrible music to making forgettable mediocre music and now everyone is acting like he pulled a Scott Walker lol
>>
It never occurred to me... but he's actually pretty hot now.
>>
From bubblegum to booore
>>
His voice is the best (male).
>>
justin bieber single handely destroyed music
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bidHnEekXpE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfGaX8G0f2E
>>
>>60189998
the fact that you got so close to quads but only got sings only tells me that you're 10% wrong
>>
>>60189827
He went from making bland kid's pop to okay pop. Nothing wrong with him really I don't get the overwhelming hate.
>>
>>60189827
I really enjoy "What Do You Mean," despite his voice being ridiculously airy.
>>
lol that hair is he trying to be alt now that he cant legally fuck his goupies now?
>>
>>60189827
he's cute! cute!!!
>>
i think i figured out why /mu/ has been obsessed with beiber lately; memepenis.

it's the same deal with death grips, the penis serves as apoint of entropy into the music. it's not that everyone here likes seeing the penis but it's intriguing so they look into it. like tou do not have to be gay to get into the music because of the penis, it's just makes you wonder "who are these guys and why there is penis shown" so you investogate the music.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.