[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /mu/ worship a hothead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446099495653.png (185 KB, 736x238) Image search: [Google]
1446099495653.png
185 KB, 736x238
Why does /mu/ worship a hothead?
>>
File: Fantano1.png (40 KB, 247x119) Image search: [Google]
Fantano1.png
40 KB, 247x119
HOT
>>
Hello Reddit
>>
because he's sexy
>>
>>60184053
HEAD
>>
>>60184053
Demi ?
>>
>>60184049
Maybe Flandingo was irritable that day.
>>
I agree. Fantano always has been a bit of a loose cannon.

I was an artist liaison at CMJ and met him, honestly he was a huge douchebag. First of all Anthony kept trying to get into the lounge area for the artists, the security told him he wasn't on the list or one of the artists so he had to stay outside in the press area. He kept asking to talk to "whoever is in charge" so I came and told him the same thing, just said look man that area is really just for the artists to chill before and after performing. He just stared at me for 10 seconds and made me pretty uncomfortable, and then said "think twice about who the real fucking artist is" and kept staring. I just said sorry again, then he tried to walk back into the lounge while the security guard had stepped away. I waved the head of security over and let him know the deal, and they ended up telling him if he didn't calm down he would lose his press pass. Things calm down for a bit and I'm hanging out with the Foxygen guys and I get a page on the radio from security. I walk outside the room and there's Fantano again, but he has a sweater, a fake mustache, and aviators on, and is talking in a weird accent trying to get into the lounge again. At this point the security guard tells him he needs to surrender the press pass and leave the area, Anthony mumbles something and starts walking away. Before he's out of the backstage area he turns around and starts sprinting back towards the artists lounge, and before the security can grab him he opened the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>60184289
WTF
>>
>>60184211
nah that's Poot.
>>
>>60184289
You could have made that a legit meme people believed, and you blew it.
>>
>>60184457
>>60184422
newfigs gtfo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.