[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/'s obsession with the album format is detrimental to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1351393030348.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1351393030348.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
/mu/'s obsession with the album format is detrimental to the discussion of music.

Attempting to "discuss" 40+ minutes of music in less than 500 words is pointless and asinine. Any track longer than two minutes is going to require at least a few sentences to discuss at even the most basic level.

And yet /mu/ is filled with posts consisting of little more than pictures of album covers and accompanying posts attempting to evaluate the entire album with just a few words.

I know that very few of you even care about discussing music and would rather post dank memes all day, but isn't there anybody left who wants to actually talk about the music?
>>
delete yourself, brother
>>
OP's obsession with /mu/'s "meta" is detrimental to the discussion of music.

Attempting to "discuss" 60181922 posts in less than 500 words is pointless and asinine. Any post that takes longer than two minutes to read is going to require atleast a few sentences to discuss at even the most basic level.

And yet this thread is filled with a post consisting of an off-topic picture accompanying an irrelevant post attempting to evaluate the entire population of /mu/.

I know that very few of you even care about discussing music and would rather make a post criticizing the website music is discussed on to make yourself seem more superior, but isn't there anybody left who wants to actually talk about the music?
>>
>>60181699
>isn't there anybody left who wants to actually talk about the music?
Why, I'm right here. What song would you like to discuss, brother?
>>
>>60182027
How about the first movement of Bartok's first string quartet? Have you heard it?
>>
>>60181699
>And yet /mu/ is filled with posts consisting of little more than pictures of album covers

>4chan is an imageboard website
>>
>>60182050
Bartok is ok desu senpai
>>
Chunking - you don't need to discuss specifics when everyone has heard the same things; you can't discuss it at all if you haven't heard the same things.
>>
>>60182000
under rated post
>>
>>60181699
I would love to seriously discuss music that i like.
Im sorry im not as helli patrician OP
>>
>>60182000
Nice triple digits m8
>>
>>60181699
>>60182000
>>60182322
>>60182666

Nice stuff boys keep it coming
>>
>>60182050
Regrettably I have not. You see, this gets quite difficult as one gets more specific. How about some choices?
>>
>>60182050
I'm only familiar with Bartok's 4th quartet, and it drives me wild.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.