[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is HHH autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Is HHH autistic?
>>
almost certainly
>>
pretty much, yeah

probably a savant or aspie
>>
File: The Man Behind the Meme.png (37 KB, 577x345) Image search: [Google]
The Man Behind the Meme.png
37 KB, 577x345
>>
>>59678201
he would look fine with a buzzcut and beard
>>
>>59678201
it's those soulless, dead eyes

He either seems super awkward and childishly gleeful (that'd during his interviews, when he's completely stoned) or entirely emotionless. He's definitely autistic.
>>
>>59678201
he looks like he has downs
>>
I can't imagine a world where he acts like he does and it's not autism.

nothing wrong with it though, he used it to produce some great music.

i feel like greg left in between aesthethica and ark work because HHH must be so demanding and difficult to deal with- because of autism
>>
>>59678735
Pretty sure Greg did leave. That's what pushed HHH to experiment more with electronica, because he thought "oh well that's an opportunity for me to try stuff a real drummer can't do".
>>
File: 1432586252739.jpg (396 KB, 668x1300) Image search: [Google]
1432586252739.jpg
396 KB, 668x1300
>>
>>59678785
greg played on ark work and toured with it. he probably felt bad bullying an autistic kid
>>
>>59678904
I know he did but at some point three members of the band left cause they didn't want to put up with HHH's shit.
>>
>>59678942
HHH specifically wrote all the drumming parts himself, so he must have had a drummer in mind for TAW even if it didn't end up being Greg
>>
>>59678988
literally greg is the only one that can play liturgy's shit
>>
File: lit.jpg (35 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
35 KB, 500x280
>>
>>59679090
extremely accurate.

Every time the camera cut back to them they looked either completely mortified or incredulously bemused, like they were discovering his shit for the first time.
>>
>>59678201
He's certainly more pretentious than anyone I've ever heard of, that's for sure.
>>
>>59679358
Check out Isidore Isou. That dude blows HHH out of the water in terms of pretentiousness. He came up with a few stupid avant-garde art movements and thought that he would become a super-god (literally) if he taught people how to come up with new ideas. And he allegedly banged a ton of hot chicks despite looking like Costanza with spooky bulging eyes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.