[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When the angels of ignorance >Fall down from your eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dijinter3.jpg (10 KB, 472x476) Image search: [Google]
dijinter3.jpg
10 KB, 472x476
>When the angels of ignorance
>Fall down from your eyes
>Rose clouds of holocaust
>Rose clouds of lies

Seriously, what did he mean by this? I know DI6 are into Nazi shit, but is he actually saying he's a Holocaust denier in this song? I don't get it.
Also general neofolk thread I guess.
>>
>>59667298
No, he's saying that the Holocaust was a good thing and that you should be happy that it happened.
>>
HE'S DISABLED
>>
>>59667368
[spoiler]Piggy piggy[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Piggy[/spoiler]
>>
>>59667298
read his actual explanation on the lyrics of this song
>>
>>59667559
Link it NOW.
>>
>>59667639
look it up yourself cunt
>>
no, its about German citizens being deluded and lied to about the genocide that was actually going on
>>
not really related but Crisis were unbelievably shitty
>>
File: R-1286937-1261820907.jpeg.jpg (137 KB, 579x567) Image search: [Google]
R-1286937-1261820907.jpeg.jpg
137 KB, 579x567
doot doot
>>
>>59667298

just picked up an original wall of sacrifice LP - sold my shitty mac demarco and nirvana records for it.
>>
>>59670541
nice. I wish that album had a little more neofolk going on, though. I have to be in the perfect mood to listen to the two long industrial tracks.
>>
>>59667298
I've read an explanation he wrote for the lyrics of this song, i can't link it because i don't remember where i read it, but it wasn't connected to the actual jewish holocaust or to WWII directly, it was something about him sitting in a hot springs on some mountains and seeing the lies of life or something like that.
btw i love him so much
>>
>>59670541
you did right, even though nirvana are cool.
fall apart is so beautiful
>>59670714
you're so right, especially when the first track of this album is a 16 min martial industrial piece
>>
>>59667298
hes not saying the hoocaust didnt happen hes saying hes glad it did and that everyone who acts like it was the epitome have bought into the group unthinking mentality that caused it.
>>
>>59670826
I also can't recall where to find it, but there's a pretty long statement he made regarding the song when the album was banned in Germany. But yeah, the title was inspired by an epiphany he had while on vacation in Iceland.

The method to the way he writes lyrics is pretty disjointed. I guess he's constantly noting down phrases that he sees in different places and they eventually end up in songs alongside his original lyrics. Like 'Festivals end as festivals must' is taken from a newspaper headline on Yukio Mishima, and 'Mother victim of Jesus, lie down in Sydney's dust' was taken from someone's tombstone if I remember correctly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.