[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about explosion in the sky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: explosion in the sky.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
explosion in the sky.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
What do you think about explosion in the sky?
>>
>>59662701
teenage tmblr girl babbys first post-rock core
>>
>>59662729
;/
>>
File: Bedwetter_cover.jpg (18 KB, 210x320) Image search: [Google]
Bedwetter_cover.jpg
18 KB, 210x320
>>59662701
>>
>>59663007
I'd wet her bed.
>>
>>59663299
Why did you reply to that? You weren't meant to reply.
>>
>>59663007
>pathetic fucking tripfag trying to force his shitty meme every chance he gets
>>
more boring that gy!be and that's saying something
>>
>>59663517
ur more boring than gy!be m8
>>
any individual EitS song is good, try to listen to more than one in a row and its obvious how hacky and formulaic they are
>>
the greatest catalyst to the rest of the world.
>>
>>59663605
gy!be is trash
>>
explosion is de skeyy :DDD
>>
The Nickelback of post-rock
>>
Literally asiwyfa and Russian circles tier neutred noise

Bearcat fucking rules
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.