[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never listened to anything by Gorillaz. Are they any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Gorillaz_band_photo.jpg (20 KB, 271x366) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz_band_photo.jpg
20 KB, 271x366
I've never listened to anything by Gorillaz. Are they any good? What am I missing out on, /mu/?
>>
>>59638808
theyre great, one of my favorites. Listen to the Plastic Beach album, its my favorite to listen to while doing nothing in particualer
>>
File: XebE4M8.jpg (453 KB, 2000x2445) Image search: [Google]
XebE4M8.jpg
453 KB, 2000x2445
They are fucking awesome. They play different genres. Pic is a "guide" to gorillaz depending on what genre you like.
>>
I really loved them when I was 13. They have good songs and they gave me good memories honestly. I'm still waiting for a new album.
>>
>>59638808
they're great
>>
>>59638981
Yes
>>
>>59638808
They're one of my favorites. I honestly think that the only reason they aren't discussed on /mu/ often Is because a lot of this board got into music through the Gorillaz.
>>
File: tumblr_mirc89EhlB1r2m038o1_1280.jpg (278 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mirc89EhlB1r2m038o1_1280.jpg
278 KB, 750x700
>>59638808
They're great. I really like them.

>>59638886
This is all wrong. Listen ro them chronologically, especially cause there's an story throughout them.
>>
I'm a dirty mainstream music fan and would say Clint Eastwood is their only song worth listening to. You've probably already heard it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
>>
>>59638808
they're "pleb" by /mu/ standards but I really like them tbh
>>
>>59639119
>there's an story throughout them.
Really? Please elaborate
>>
Gorillaz are shite m8
>>
>>59639221
There it is.
>>
>>59639203
Look up "Rise of The Ogre". It's a book explaining the whole story in detail. The story is also hinted at through every music video, too.

I don't know the full story by heart, but if you look it up, I'm sure you could find it easily.
>>
>>59639221
Truth.
>>
If they weren't as well known /mu/ would love them.
>>
>>59639616
This. That goes for a lot of other bands and artists, too.
>>
They are good OP.
I am especially a fan of their "weirder" tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbrPEMVR6Jk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.