[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Musicians who are psychopaths.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: samfrance.jpg (60 KB, 594x420) Image search: [Google]
samfrance.jpg
60 KB, 594x420
ITT: Musicians who are psychopaths.
>>
obvious one
>>
JEEJEE!
>>
Varg
>>
>>55674570
What did he do? Beat his girlfriend?
>>
>>55674889
its not what hes done, its his aura.
there are lots of clues.
>>
File: morphine queen.jpg (97 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
morphine queen.jpg
97 KB, 500x671
this slut
>>
>>55674988
Does he give you a Patrick Bateman vibe?
>>
>>55674889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQpDFr8LxsI
>>
File: kurt cobain.jpg (357 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
kurt cobain.jpg
357 KB, 960x1440
>>
File: elf man.jpg (22 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
elf man.jpg
22 KB, 500x368
>>
File: lilb-brooklyn2.jpg (46 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
lilb-brooklyn2.jpg
46 KB, 600x331
>>
>>55675106
This song actually makes this band interesting to me
>>
>>55675042
uuuhhh, pretty sure patrick bateman is a malignant narcissist.
>>
>>55675272
You know what I meant
>>
>>55674889
>>55674988
The funny thing is that his ex-gf who is a shitty musician who goes by "Globelamp" actually did accuse him of hitting her on twitter, always trying to point out he irony of "peace and magic" and the calm hippie nature of their music. I have followed all of the band member's and Rado's gf and although not explicitly stated, it sounded like they went to court over it eventually and Sam won. She actually is pretty weird, once she posted on twitter a picture of a roadkill squirrel that she covered in leaves. I also remember her complaining that a guy named "Dave" from her old band Meowtain hit her, so I think shes just a crazy hipster wanna be witch bitch. Sam is pretty unrailed though. Also it may have been removed but I swear there was some professionally shot short live performance on youtube where Sam wasn't there and it was just instrumental because "he had a run in with the law." Ive been following this band since the start and while Im not going to go look for all this sauce, I really didnt make any of it up.
>>
>>55675291
This dude sort of has a face like Jeff Mangum fused with Marilyn Manson, with the hair of Ariel Pink.
>>
the only musician who I think is a legit psycho would be Jesus Christ "GG" Allin
>>
>>55675338
nah, gg's the only overt psycho, they're everywhere in the music industry.
>>
>>55675311
..hmm

I've seen this somewhere on her tumblr
>>
Also she once posted a picture of him in his underwear on her twitter, after they broke up
>>
Chance the Raper
>>
>>55675460
whats her twitter?
>>
>>55675460
I've seen her claimed Sam did like 95% of Peace and Magic

She also said tons more private shit about foxygen
>>
File: Bcb9EFJCUAAXodD.jpg-l.jpg (84 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bcb9EFJCUAAXodD.jpg-l.jpg
84 KB, 768x1024
>>55675564
Globelamp. Picture not as good as I remembered but eh.
>>
>>55675024
only towards jews and blacks
>>
File: this nigga serious.jpg (8 KB, 82x105) Image search: [Google]
this nigga serious.jpg
8 KB, 82x105
>>55675133
>this interview
>>
>>55674617
Not really, I've heard he's one of the most polite and chilliest guys, he's just an introvert
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.