[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist Music Industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (566 KB, 735x773) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
566 KB, 735x773
Do the Grammys have a Race Problem?

What can be done to make sure this doesn't happen next year?
>>
>>55572061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnuVpU5sdcU

blame the ET
>>
>>55572061
OY VEY NOT ENOUGH DIVERSITY GOYIM, YOU NEED TO BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED BY MORE NIGGERS
>>
were there even any new black artists
>>
Iggy Azalea is black
>>
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/do-the-grammys-have-a-race-problem-201502055

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/11/grammys-race-problem_n_6663640.html

http://www.stereogum.com/1723204/making-sense-of-the-2015-grammy-nominations/franchises/essay/

RACISM
>>
>>55572061
iggy azalea is sexy
>>
>>55572123
she's not black she's appropriating black culture just like transexuals and homosexuals appropriate the cultures of the opposite sex
>>
File: HS_IggyButt_04.gif (950 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
HS_IggyButt_04.gif
950 KB, 300x293
>>
>>55572061
the grammys are so irrelevant
>>
Yes they have a race issue when Kanye West and Beyonce have like 60 grammys between eachother

fuck off
>>
http://www.stereogum.com/1723204/making-sense-of-the-2015-grammy-nominations/franchises/essay/

This is literally the most cuck article I've ever read.
>>
>>55572165
she sucks nigga dick all day. dude is a famous nba player. she is black

idk why ppl think shes racist when all of her produces and ghost writers are black.
>>
You're fucking kidding me right?

Also, why is it racist when they're are no blacks, but not racist if they're no latinos, asians, native americans, indians, arabs, etc.?
>>
>>55572171
eww rubber
>>
>>55572171
She can't even walk properly. And that concentration of lard is a pathetic excuse for a butt
>>
The Grammys have a viewership problem and a good race war topic might just enough to garner attention to it though!
>>
>>55572194
i'm hispanic and i feel triggered right now :(
>>
what's new? everybody always trying to keep the black man down
>>
By this way of thinking it can also be prejudice against Italian, French, and basically every music that isn't from the UK or America
>>
File: alice elss.png (10 KB, 593x103) Image search: [Google]
alice elss.png
10 KB, 593x103
>>
>>55572207
POC have more important things to do than sit and watch the masturbation sesh that is the grammy's
>>
can someone explain to me why saying "People of color" is not offensive but saying "colored people" is?
>>
>>55572242
http://pitchfork.com/news/48422-echo-chamber-crystal-castles-vs-katy-perry/
>>
>>55572242
please tell me she actually said that
i love it
>>
>>55572061
The grammys have a content problem
>>
Wait, The Heist won the best rap record of the year on Grammys, didn't it? How can anyone take that shit seriously after that?
>>
>>55572246
like getting shot by police for being criminals
>>
>>55572269
shit like this is why I avoid talking to anyone who is into politics or dating girls with tumblr accounts.
prefer my girls and friends dumb :)
>>
>>55572269
because "colored people" implies that the person used to be the "normal" white and color was added where as "people of color" reminds you that they are just people that happen to have colored skin
>>
>>55572303
XD
>>
The idea that Rolling "3+ stars only" Stone did a critical piece on the Grammys greatly amuses me.

The sheer irrelevance is overwhelming. Its like two old men arguing over which cracker barrel has the best pancakes.
>>
>>55572061
>what is clickbait?
>>
Getting sick and tired with these 'news' sites. Going to boycott them all. And I mean all!
>>
>>55572509
You go, gurl!
>>
>>55572375
i suppose, it's sort of weird that it still creates a similar distinction between white people and all other people / lumps together all non white people into one group though
>>
File: frasiersideeye.jpg (21 KB, 620x246) Image search: [Google]
frasiersideeye.jpg
21 KB, 620x246
>>55572184
>tfw this post reminded me that beyonce has tons of grammys, fans and money
>tfw had been living comfortably having managed to forget that beyonce even existed
>tfw anon reminds me of beyonce and i won't forget that she exists and is incredibly succesful for several months
>>
>>55572194
it's american indian. great job, you just triggered me :(
>>
>>55572546
well people who use the term people of color (PWUTPOC) are intending to separate themselves from white people specifically.
>>
>>55572208
share that in the comments.

tho you just gave me a great idea. some hashtag like 'all races matter' basically crapping on blacks whites for over media exposure or something.
>>
>>55572375
if you want to end racism wouldn't it be better to say people instead of people of color? and what >>55572590 said
>>
>>55572579
indian refers to the oppressive white men thinking they landed in india and not the americas.
thanks for the trigger :(
>>
>>55572061
>What can be done to make sure this doesn't happen next year?

cancel the grammys?
>>
The most pop friendly music usually comes from white people.
Grammys usually only go to pop friendly music.
>>
>>55572535
The fuck?

Was I meme'd?
>>
>>55572610
you don't know me.
>>
>>55572696
nope
>>
>>55572061
Rolling Stone trying really hard to stay relevant i see
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.