[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has the obnoxious hipster friends who are always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 93%.jpg (67 KB, 216x368) Image search: [Google]
93%.jpg
67 KB, 216x368
My girlfriend has the obnoxious hipster friends who are always going on about their "obscure" music (ie shit like the arctic monkees). Rec me the weirdest, most obscure bullshit you know so I can show these twats up.
>pic unrelated
>>
Blur
>>
>girlfriend
normie scum get out
>>
>>55431957
*unsheathes butterknife
>>
chance the rapper
>>
>>55431981
This. Not even joking. You fucking girlfriend-having fucks coming in here all "look at me I have a girlfriend". Bastards.
I'm gonna go hug my pillow and cry now, and it's all your fault OP.
>>
muse kanye west coldplay rhcp linkin park
>>
>>55432031
this is 4chan, no one here has a gf.
>>
Autechre should blow them the fuck out, and they're not even obscure
>>
harsh noise obviously
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/B0SS4D311iC/r0.5-5.0,ss.rd
>>
post your girlfriend's feet
>>
tell them you only listen to Pere Ubu and
Einstürzende Neubauten (pic related)
>>
On exactly five different occasions I've played Meet the Residents and Suicide's eponymous debut for people who claimed to only listen to '"real," obscure, music,' and have them be too freaked out.

Good place to start.
>>
>>55431957
>hipster friends who are always going on about their "obscure" music (ie shit like the arctic monkees)

You mean like every 'hipster' we meet that thinks their music is 2deep4u/me?

I fucking that those people.
>>
>>55431957
KARP
COACHWHIPS
Pinkwash
Pink & Brown
Lightning Bolt
Rhinocervs
Rapeman
>>
>>55432437
None of this shit is actually especially weird and all of it will likely scare them
>>
>>55431957

Record your own shit, that'll be the most obscure shit ever.

>>55432031

lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
>>
>>55431957

Maybe you shouldn't pretend to like something you have no idea about and just be yourself. That way you'll come off as a more real person than them and actually score points with your girlfriend.
>>
nmh
>>
>>55432513
does recording myself shitting count as flied recording or does it have to be an actual flied??
>>
>>55432555

> does recording myself shitting count as flied recording or does it have to be an actual flied??
> shitting
> flied

well played
>>
>girlfriend
>>
>>55432469
Just fucking show them those music, believe it there will be responses.
>>
>>55432372
>I fucking that those people.

I also sometimes that people
>>
Just play old Blues or Jazz albums whenever they come over. Eventually they'll come over and ask what it is you're listening to. You'll tell them it's just the Band performing the Last Waltz or something like that. Next time you see them, play some post-rock that wouldn't know about, when they don't get it just make a smug face. Then, you play something stupid like a harsh noise album (Merzbow or something like that) at full volume. When you're eventually asked to turn it down, make that dame smug face, just 100x smugger. "I guess you just don't get obscure music."
>>
>>55432773
I'm not OP I was just saying that none of my recs are especially crazy but will terrify beige existence indie kids
>>
Play some Death Grips. Should shut em up.
>>
nirvana
>>
>>55431957

Put on DAF and remove your pants.

Problem solved
>>
Tell them you listen to spong
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.