[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just took 4 hits of LSD you have a few minutes to pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_mwi13oHVkK1skquplo1_250.jpg (29 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwi13oHVkK1skquplo1_250.jpg
29 KB, 250x334
You just took 4 hits of LSD

you have a few minutes to pick up some headphones and pick one album to listen to before you ascend

what album do you pick
>>
>>55406881
have you ever taken LSD? I've got like an hour and a half dude
good vibes playlist for an hour then AnCo or Sgt Pepper
>>
me fume un trip me pegue una chicota chuchetumareeee
>>
>>55406881
I would put on pic related exactly 17 minutes after ingestion
Its a good familiar trippy blanket of bright vocoders, synths and guitars. Plus I discovered them literally as I was discovering acid and I saw them live on acid so the association and nostalgia between the two in my brain is very strong.
>>
I've always wanted to listen to Zaireeka, properly, the first time I drop acid.
>>
Sunny Day Real Estate
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
Because I like bad trips
>>
>>55406988
I'd go with something very happy while you're peaking and Zaireeks for when you come down
it'll still be amazing trust me, but you gotta keep it safe for the first time
>>
File: tanya-tagaq-animism.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tanya-tagaq-animism.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>55407037
You like bad trips?
>>
>>55407037
if you like them they aren't bad
I had a "bad" trip once where I faced death and it was amazing
if you tell yourself you can't have a bad trip then you can't have a bad trip
>>
File: Sgt-Pepper.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1549) Image search: [Google]
Sgt-Pepper.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1549
>>
>>55407037
one acid trip I watched a slow slideshow of every dali on loop while listening to every GY!BE album in oreder, smoking wax, and doing wippets. Ish was cray dog let me tell you.
>>
Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. Ya heard.
>>
File: what.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>55407090
holy shit
>>
>>55407074
Bad trip?
No.
Bad you.
>>
>>55407086
I listened to this the first time I tripped, I felt like the band was playing for me
a day in the life changed how I listen to music
>>
>>55407151
huh?
>>
>>55407086
I used to listen to this album literally every time I smoked weed alone
>>
>>55407174
I was agreeing with you that if you're having a bad trip its your fault :^)
>>
>>55407204
are you an oldfag?
>>
>>55407229
well if you have a bad trip you don't really know yourself and your brain well enough
or you just put yourself in a bad setting which is straight up dumb
>>
File: the_montain.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
the_montain.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>55407238
>>
>>55407238
sorry lol my uncle use to only listen to the Beatles when they did weed or shrooms
>>
Mahmoud Awad is the ultimate LSD music.

Like a radiant cardboard sculpture transmitted via hologram
>>
>>55407086
this album is incredible for the first time you drop acid because the whole trip feels so generically 60s and psychedelic
>>
>>55406881
>few minutes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.