[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like your music to sound /mu/? I personally like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Tascam-16Track.jpg (255 KB, 980x726) Image search: [Google]
Tascam-16Track.jpg
255 KB, 980x726
How do you like your music to sound /mu/? I personally like the thin, lo-fi sound quality of the 60's. it sounds very natural and classic.
>>
>How do you like your music to sound

Good
>>
>>55173315
I like the gritty, saturated harshness of 80s home studio 4-track. It contributes to the atmosphere of the music the way a Xerox machine does to the flyer art.
>>
>>55173315
it really depends on the artist. If its some gritty punk band i prefer a more scratchy audio quality but if its kanye or something i want crystal-clear fidelity
>>
I like it straight to the wax.
>>
>I like the gritty, saturated harshness of 80s home studio 4-track.

god we got a fuckin foreveralone alert right here

no one cares bro

I like my music to sound like absolute shit through a cell fone speaker with shoppy youtube quality only
what the fuck u think OP?

what a shitty fukin question
>>
80s stuff had the best mixing/engineering.

I like listening to the first 2 tears for fears albums with quality gear.

90s is when you had homos like albini that got the retro recording kick started and they actually started praising horrible engineering/mixing
>>
Every second Tuesday night of the month, I take youtube recordings of my favorite bands and arrange them by favorite track in Movie Maker. I then burn it to DVD. While the DVD is burning, I pour half a beer on myself, run on the treadmill for almost all of the time, saving the last three minutes to repeatedly ram my back and shoulders into a wall. After the DVD's finished, I play it through my Dolby Digital PLUS sound system on my TV. To get even more of the concert experience, I tape flashlights and lasers to the top of my TV. Usually, the concerts last two hours, but if I can't find enough material, I'll just play it over again. Afterwards, I drive myself to Subway to get a sandwich. When I get back home then I shower and go to bed.
>>
>>55173802
kek
>>
>>55173593
>fuckin foreveralone

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>55173802
Where are you that subway is still open when a concert lets out? You watching Raffi or something?
>>
>>55173871
lol r u dows syndrome or something?
>>
just like 144p resolution looks on youtube
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.