[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Marcel /mu/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: Marcel.jpg (141 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Marcel.jpg
141 KB, 600x900
Why do you hate Marcel /mu/ ?
>>
his stupid face

and bad music

and bad reviews

and bad opinions

and he's a kid

idk i just was told to hate him
>>
I don't.

People who hate on a kid, for reviewing albums, are immature as fuck.
>>
>>54845669

because he is the epitome of the evil that is online e-celeb hacks

along with fantano
>>
because I'm in love with Devin
>>
>>54845669
Because of his height surgery thing he got

L O L
>>
>>54845669
He looks like he was weened way too late.
>>
he looks like that kid in high school who sat alone at lunch listening to his ipod
>>
>>54845669
he looks like emily rota-got-huge-tits
>>
>>54845839
accurate fucking description is accurate.
>>
>>54845669
He's kindof stupid, and not very good at anything.
>>
ITT: People picking on a kid to make themselves feel better.
>>
File: 29awv89.jpg (102 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
29awv89.jpg
102 KB, 1280x960
Marcel in 5 years time.
>>
>>54845899
4chan in a nutshell. Problem?
>>
>>54845918
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD
>>
everyone is jealous he's more patrician than them
>>
File: o.png (648 KB, 743x503) Image search: [Google]
o.png
648 KB, 743x503
Steals others' music and tries to sell it as his own art.

Steals others' reviews (opinions included) to give the illusion that he knows what he's talking about

Tried to sic the clickbait thought police on a legitimate musician because there was a possibility of it bringing him attention

Blocks people from his accounts if they so much as question or disagree with him

Spoiled, parents hook him up with semi-famous musician "interviews"

Blatantly promotes and defends himself on 4chan and through dummy social media accounts

Tries to act like he's an enlightened and mature adult when he still gets pissy like a 14 year old when someone says "bitch" on the internet

>IT'S JUST BECUZ HE'S A KID, LEAVE IM ALONE
I would have massive respect towards a 15 year old who was into good music and reviewed it. But Marcel isn't that. He doesn't even have his own opinions, and acts like a little bitch when confronted with the real world.
>>
>>54845972
This.
>>
>>54845669
Look at Marcel's blog. He just wrote a totally long "editorial" of James Ferraro's body of work.
>>
>>54845972
>He doesn't even have his own opinions
I agree with the rest but how can you say that? He was literally the only person to give the new Kendrick a 3/10 and the new Earl a 4/10. He doesn't seem to love everything critically acclaimed. He'll rave over vaporwave albums that no one has ever heard of.
>>
>>54846122
so he's a contrarian faggot, big deal
>>
>>54846278
>>54846278
Still, they're his own opinions. So at least he has the decency to form his own opinions.

If you're calling him contrarian it's because you simply disagree with his opinion. Simple as that.
>>
>>54846122
>trying to be special
>having opinions
>>
>>54845839
>i was that kid
>you probably were too
>>
>>54845669
Are any of you guys reading this James Ferraro shit.
>>
>>54846122
>He'll rave over vaporwave albums that no one has ever heard of.

top kek he's trying to hype vaporwave shit up so he can make cash from it with his own vaporwave releases (like his paulstretched sigur ros stuff lels)
>>
He steals all his reviews from tinymixtapes
>>
>>54845726
What the fuck were you doing it his age? Probably touching other children and fucking bullying people. Give the kid a fucking break he's only 15 and most of this stuff occurred when he was younger? Do you seriously feel comfortable roasting this kid for stealing some internet content when you never got roasted for all the fucked up immoral shit you did as a kid? Lets ease up off his nuts and find something better to do than project our sense of failure on a boy who's just doing what a boy does.
>>
>>54845726
those are all valid tho
>>
>>54846377
hi marcel
>>
>>54846365
>>54846365
Weren't there only like 7? If there were more I'd be surprised. Pretty much all of the content on his blog now is all original.
>>
>>54845972
Basically he has bad taste, yeah.
>>
>>54846122
go to bed marcel
>>
>>54846363
You sound like a 12-year-old.
>>
>>54846409
whatever you say marcel
>>
>>54845899
>>54846377
>>54845778
Can't tell if Marcel or was bullied too much as kids. Some people are just shit and deserve to be labeled shit; if you can't handle that, kill yourself
>>
>>54846321
I was.
>>
>>54846435
I hate Marcel for doing all that shit. I supported him before but it made me lose a little respect for him. I'm glad he stopped doing it, though. That James Ferraro article is amazing. I can link it for you if you like.
>>
I wouldn't care if I wouldn't have to read his posts here all the time.
>>
>>54846483
no thanks i already check tinymixtapes on the reg
>>
>>54846507
It's an Editorial. It's fucking advanced as shit for a 15 year old if you ask me:

marcelsmusicjournal.tumblr.com
>>
He's a plagiarizing, attention-whoring, home schooled autistic kid. It's a waste of time to hate him though. If only all the people who do hate him understood that ignoring him when he posts here/not clicking on his blog to check for plagiarism was the best option, we wouldn't be talking about it. Some people really just want to turn him into the Chris-Chan of /mu/ and while others are as autistic as he is then want to feel like they are a part of something by beating up on him. Everything about him is fucking stupid.

Also:
>not saging this thread
>2015
>>
>>54845669
Why did Marcel write a 20 paragraph article on James Ferraro?
>>
>>54846553
I dunno man I could easily write that shit when I was 15

You might be retarded
>>
>>54846553
>begins with "If you’re at all familiar with the American Underground “Post-Noise” scene of the 2000s, James Ferraro is a name you’ve likely heard"
I don't need to read anymore to know the kid is a shit writer.
>>
>>54846781
Yeah but I found his overall research and knowledge of Ferraro's discography to be pretty amazing. It seems like he's really passionate about his music and wants to get him the attention he deserves.

I'm a huge Ferraro fanboy so maybe it's nice to see something like that written for once I dunno
>>
>>54846781
lol no

i doubt you had the same passion and drive for music writing at his age
>>
>>54845669
he's underage
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.