[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what did you guys think of this? wtf is the pc movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
so what did you guys think of this?
wtf is the pc movement and I mean this is catchy but how is it art??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQUleX1PeA
>>
Viral marketing is against the 4chan mu rules. Delete this thread.
>>
please stop shilling this shit
>>
>>54734930
Cute
>>
Don't worry, its just the new vaporwave/seapunk/witch house style fad which won't last the year.
>>
>>54734930
I wish the whole vid was just her in the pink dress dancing
>>
looks fizzy
>>
>>54734930
>musician
>use beats on the music video (and not to show how shitty beats is)
>>
This is a viral marketing campaign for a soft drink. I hope you faggots don't fall for this.
>>
>>54735671
no..
it's not a drink idiot
the dude who made this produces for madonna

it's some weird satire movement crap
>>
>>54735697
no shut up you just don't get it
>>
>>54735671
she's hot as shit sorry I only have so much control over my reaction to her body of work.
>>
>>54735697
its just a bunch of rich kids from london making joke music
ppl in london have already gotten bored of it it will disappear pretty soon
>>
>>54735697
it's not satire at all. they whole pc music has said they wanna work beyonce and similar badly

It's shitty ass pop music both with chipmunk voices. but people only give it attention because you thinks "satire"

imagine if taylor swift did something like that. people would rage
>>
>>54735719
she's cute
it's catchy
I want to kill myself
>>
tastes bouncy
>>
>>54735600
tastes QT
>>
>>54735719
it obviously has satirical elements in the sense that they are ironically embracing the extremely capitalist ends of music to create a sort of underground scene

its ironic shit
>>
>>54735697
But wait, the drink is a joke? I fell for it.
But so did everybody judging from comments on their instagram.
>>
Is it bad that I like this unironically
>>
>>54735749
and the beats
>>
meme pop
>>
>>54735535
PC music has been around since 2013 retard
>>
She dances so qtish<3
>>
>>54735763
yeah obviously

danny l harle makes good pop tunes and ag cook is obviously a decent producer (tho i dont like his stuff) but as a whole its really worthless. if danny l harle came up w/o the image gimmick ironic shit i would fuck with him tho probably
>>
>>54735749
>underground scene
>worked with madona
>is friends with diplo

thats as mainstream as it gets. satire shit is just implied so people pay attention to it.
>>
His song with Madonna is a giant meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0NSSLGDMY
>>
>>54735775
all these bigger things have just started happening
there are still members of pc music performing to 20 people. its just the more shit ones.

its that whole 'ooo are they actually satire ooo infiltrating the mainstream from the inside oooo are pc music gonna make mainstream pop all weird ??' conversation. they are a bunch of art school kids lol its obviously satirical at least to an extent
>>
>>54735794
this is so fucking bad
>>
>>54735719
That's a really awesome opinion that you didn't formulate yourself but stole from other threads because you're probably 16 and can't form independent thoughts.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.