[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JENNY DEATH SOON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
JENNY DEATH SOON
>>
oh cool thanks
>>
>>54351472
JENNY DEATH WHEN
>>
File: charles bradley 2.png (131 KB, 287x293) Image search: [Google]
charles bradley 2.png
131 KB, 287x293
NEW EARL NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQmKPgp8kFU
>>
who else preordered the record
>>
IS THIS THE SAME DAY AS THE OFFICIAL CARRIE AND LOWELL RELEASE? HOLY CRAP MY TWO PREORDERS WILL SHIP THE SAME DAY SO HYPE
>>
>>54352234
And the same day as Godspeed's new record.

It's the default release date for the whole quarter I guess.
>>
>>54351804
why does this sound like it was recorded on a phone mic?
>>
>>54352104
January 3, ese
>>
File: HELL YEAH BOIII.gif (339 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
HELL YEAH BOIII.gif
339 KB, 215x194
>yfw the powers that b was technically released on march 17
>>
>>54352842
shut the fuck up who gives a meme
>>
>>54352783
idk it might just be the audio source.
>>
I'm gonna check if iTunes Japan has a special edition
>>
>>54352998
check if they have On GP and The Powers That B available to dl
>>
so whos gonna hack itunes for us?
>>
>>54353031
just wait for a harvest intern to fuck up
>>
holla if you preordered a CD
>>
>>54352104
me. it was a rush m8, a fucking rush
>>
My favorite color is oh my god bitch.

https://youtu.be/wVSHMKizsgg
>>
>>54353165
i ordered the vinyl... is that okay
>>
>>54353240
MY VINYL VIBRATE HIGHER THAN YOU BITCH
>>
>>54353344
I like this song.
>>
Is it worth it to order a CD or should I just get a digital download, I'm not doing vinyl.

Or should I even buy it? Is it in keeping with the "spirit" of DG to buy their shit?
>>
>>54353672
>Or should I even buy it? Is it in keeping with the "spirit" of DG to buy their shit?
who cares? do what you want. mc ride would want you to do whatever the fuck you wanted and i wanted a fucking first edition vinyl. I'd buy the CD too if i knew if it was digipak
>>
inb4 it leaks a week early because of "the label fuck the label man fuck the powers dat b our albums a week early now"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.