[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got catfished tonight and I feel pretty shitty. is there any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x188
got catfished tonight and I feel pretty shitty. is there any music for these types of feels? never thought I'd be in this situation.
>>
File: rodan - rusty.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rodan - rusty.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>53204393
Rodan - Rusty
especially that 3rd track
>>
how did you fall for that
my friend did this to a freshman in HS...when he was a freshman in HS
>>
lol. tell us more!
>>
What was it like OP, go into detail pls
>>
>>53204393
>catfished

???
>>
what's the story OP? don't leave us hanging
>>
>>53204412
i quick google search says it when somebody creates a fake account on facebook (for example) with the intent of deceiving somebody romantically or otherwise.
>>
>>53204412
it's when you get tricked into letting a catfish suck your dick :/ a lot of kids in rural areas do it to their buddies
>>
>>53204412
Being "catfished" is when you're stopped at a crosswalk and hooligans throw pounds of spoiled sea bass in through your open car's window and abscond posthaste.

It's ironically called catfishing
>>
>>53204451
>>53204451
>it's when you get tricked into letting a catfish suck your dick :/
top lel, please make this a meme
>>
Was talking to a girl on okcupid. she must have uploaded pics of her little sis or something. because this girl looked nothing like the pics. she was the exact definition of a land whale. the problem was I got to her house late at night after taking the train. and I was pretty much stuck because the last train left for the night. then I realized I could walk an hour to get a bus. so I told the girl I was going outside to talk on the phone and just sprinted away.
>>
>>53204755
oh.
I thought this was a different kind of story.
That sucks OP.
>>
>>53204755
you did the right thing op
>>
>>53204755
jesus christ. sorry man
>>
was pretty fucking shitty. don't feel bad if you laugh. I'm laughing about it now that I'm back home. just glad it's over. makes a good story
>>
>>53204755
asshole
>>
>>53204858
she probably feels terrible but honestly it was her fault
>>
>>53204755
Shitlord. Women have curves. Bones are for dogs.
>>
>>53204805
oh yeah I mean the important thing is that you got out of there!
sucks that it happened, but OKC works that way.
>>
>>53204900
I'm not from oklahoma
>>
>>53204944
lmao
I mean ok cupid
>>
>>53204891
Do you have a big sticker on your truck window that says that?
>>
>>53204967
my friend in high school had a no fat chicks bumper sticker on his car and he crossed out no and put sometimes
>>
>>53204988
what an absolute madman!
>>
>>53204950
then why didnt u say that
>>
>>53204988
Nice. There is a guy down the street from me who actually does have a giant sticker covering his entire back window of his truck that says "meat is for the man, bones are for the dog" with a silhouette of a woman.
>>
i have a sticker that says "i like it from behind" and guess what fellows I AM A FAGGOT XD
>>
>>53204967
No, I was pretending to be retarded. I'm not at all interested in fat chicks.
>>
>>53205022
dont want this to get crude pls
>>
>/mu/ - OK Cupid Hookups & Bumper Stickers
>>
>>53205010
He said OKC, that's pmuch the universally recognized acronym for OkCupid, isn't it?
>>
I got a new bumper sticker a couple weeks ago that goes across the whole back window and says "The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved. "
>>
>>53204393
should have fucked her first... in the asshole with your benis
are you a fag op?
are you?
are you?
>>
File: lel.gif (2 MB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
2 MB, 300x233
>>53204451
>>53204455

9.2 Best New Lel
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.