[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can $50 million or marry Laurel Halo. Which do you pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_4997crop.jpg (202 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4997crop.jpg
202 KB, 1000x666
You can $50 million or marry Laurel Halo. Which do you pick?
>>
$50 mil, duh.
>>
that's really hard. excellent standard of living for the rest of my life or this bird looking bitch. hmm
>>
I'll take the money. That marriage would crash and burn.
>>
Lopatin seems like an okay guy, I would feel bad to marry her under his nose.
>>
I'm gay $50 million.

Even if I was straight no pussy is worth $50 million.
>>
does she like to cuddle
>>
Is marital rape allowed or what?
>>
could you at least make this dilemma harder by replacing laurel halo with someone i'd actually like to marry?
>>
>implying she wouldn't just divorce you
>>
I'd choose to not marry her for $50
>>
>>53050016
fuck it, i'd marry laurel halo
great musician, also qt
>>
i need to see her feet first, then we can talk
>>
>>53050120
let me guess some underage fag shit like alice glass, taylor swift, or lauren mayberry?
>>
>50mm or an average 6/10
hard choice
>>
if there where one of those onion comic things that was about electronic music the guy would say "tech-No"
>>
>>53050016
But if we all marry Laurel Halo she'd have such a overused vagoo
>>
>>53050016
would she love me forever?
>>
>>53050166
No, Joanna Newsom
>>
50 million

Then possibly lure her with my riches
>>
>>53050172
>an average 6/10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>53050207
hmm. I'm okay with this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.