[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We discuss Music.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 2c0.jpg (64 KB, 400x578) Image search: [Google]
2c0.jpg
64 KB, 400x578
ITT: We discuss Music.
>>
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (92 KB, 938x944) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
92 KB, 938x944
nah
>>
File: 870.jpg (12 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
870.jpg
12 KB, 250x308
>discuss
>music
>>
>>61022186
>music
Please get the fuck out of my home. No, seriously. You see that 'x' on your tab for this thread? Click it. Fucking click it. And make sure you relocate to somewhere like www.reddit.com/r/letstalkmusic and most importantly don't ever bother coming back here not in this lifetime, or any other lifetime. If by some miracle you choose to get cryogenically frozen at your death and hundreds of years down the line, when people figure out a way to bring back the dead and cause them to become immortal, don't even think about coming to this place. I fucking hate everything about you, dude. You think that you can come into my house and try to have a serious discussion about "music"? That's not what we do here, pal. Not a single "t︂bh" is in your entire post. lmao DUDE are you even trying?

Matter of fact, why don't you fuck right off to the economist with all that fancy technical jargon. Incase you've forgotten, this is 4chan.com/mu/. If your post lacks "holds up spork, t︂bh, meme, top kek, >implying, who are you quoting?, nice meme, kill yourself my man, jenny death when, we out here f︂︂a︂m, we eatin tonite, 311, *glass breaks* fire emoji, literally who, trap influenced memes" (just to name a few, and by 'few' i mean .01% of our dankest shit you'll ever read) then it is against the rules to click that submit.
>>
>>61022222
>>
Music sucks m8 lol, go read a book
>>
>>61022254
this deserves to be saved for posterity.
>>
I have this terrible pop song stuck in my head but I can't find it anywhere. (I assume its from 2015 or 2014)

It has some boring beat with some french chick talking over it, the chorus is something like 'oh oh oh, yea yea yea, come away with me today'. The music video is mostly blue and cuts around a lot.

Does anyone know what it is?
>>
File: 1445471855d553.jpg (654 KB, 700x1048) Image search: [Google]
1445471855d553.jpg
654 KB, 700x1048
>>
>>61022330
here we go senpai
>>
>>61022330
this is why I advocated a Korean Culture board when Hiro-san took over
>>
>>61022220
>>61022227
>>61022222
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.