[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix EQD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: EQD MASCOT.2.png (522 KB, 1847x1944) Image search: [Google]
EQD MASCOT.2.png
522 KB, 1847x1944
What do you do /mlp/? Other than taking the hyper-sexual mascot behind a barn and boning her into oblivion.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/07/editorial-help-eqd-and-everyone-by.html#disqus_thread
>>
>>27869147
Fuck eqd, the question I have is if there's any lewd of this semen demon?
>>
>>27869147
Don't allow anyone who works on the website to post their opinions on the site anywhere ever.

If you want me to avoid a website forever, just remind me that the people who work on it are obnoxious assholes.

It's one of the reasons I find fimfiction almost unusable.
>>
>>27869147
make it globally nsfw
profit
>>
>>27869203
I don't think there is a blog or news site out there that could ever follow this rule. You will always have opinion pieces.
>>
>>27869223
They could at least have an editor in charge of de-douchifying their posts before they hit the page or something.
>>
>>27869147
nsfw when?
>>
>>27869147
Sell the rights of the site to Google.
>>
>>27869147
EQD has become pretty based lately.
>>
>>27869162
Some.
>>27869261
https://derpibooru.org/1070534
https://derpibooru.org/979207
https://derpibooru.org/979510

>>27869314
There've always been decent people there if you looked long enough and ignored the hugboxers.
>>
>>27869203
>fimfiction
When you see Knighty face you understand a lot of things
>>
Add clop? Thats the only way I would go
>>
>>27869162
It's a fucking shit oc. I'd rather fap to Nyx.
>>
dunno, it´s not THAT bad.
There are worse sites
>>
>>27869678
I'd fap to both
>>
a
>>
>>27869147
fire. and lots of it
>>
>>27869147
Interesting.
What's there to fix, though? The site's community is cancer but there's no point to cater to me in that regard. Just give me my pony news and comics. I don't need drawthreads, I got derpibooru. I don't need fanfictions and luckily there's a filter for that. I don't need the stupid discussions or the nanalysis by Quill. I grew tired of PMVs. I don't care for most music. I don't care for Seth's nightly shitposts. I guess EqD is getting less hits for this editorial to pop up but that's just because there are less people who give a fuck than there was in 2011-2013.
Even the OC is trash, a fucking bat pony, seriously? Not that I wouldn't fuck her anyway but come on you can do better than that.
>>
>>27869147
>calpain is dating someone of horse news
huh, I thought he was gay for seth
>>
>>27871056
Calpain might be but until he grows some scales I'm afraid Seth won't be interested
>>
>>27870941
>Even the OC is trash, a fucking bat pony, seriously?

Why would the mascot for a website called Equestria DAILY be a bat? That's just about as ass backwards as something can be.
>>
>>27871425
She is actually a pegasus. The image is from october.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.