[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skype home thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: rd.jpg (92 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
rd.jpg
92 KB, 1024x1024
Is anyone here looking for a new skype home?

I want a place where I can freely discuss my power level and also discuss some other things.

post your skype!!!!

no this is not for any of you weiner faces on the mlp plays skype.
>>
>>27845032
add me livingindigo.

I want to do voice calls regularly
>>
>>27845037
I want to get to know you.

I want to peel you apart, break you down. And build you up into one of my own, as I would have you do the same to me.

Let's all share this mentality and become each other. non sexually of course.
>>
>>27845050
let's all share pictures of ponies all day and have conversations. let's make sure that we're all nice with each other. even the druggies and the prostitutes.

But not the drug addicted prostitutes
>>
>>27845032
>!!!!
not interested in your underage voice getting all up in my earholes.
>>
>>27845066
come on baby, let's do the twist.

and I'm about to turn 21 thank you very much
>>
>>27845032
>>27845037
>>27845050
>>27845062
>>27845075
>samefag
what the hell are you trying to accomplish?
>>
>>27845091
I'm trying to put my character and spirit into this thread so that I can attract the characters and spirits of other people who understand where I am coming from.
>>
>>27845105
my content is more quality than your content will ever be.
>>
Skype requires the use of a client program that is not free software; in other words, the users don't control it — it controls them.

A nonfree program denies users freedom, which is unjust in itself. Making the ethical issue sharper, for you to use Skype is to encourage someone else to use Skype, which means you're pressuring someone else to surrender freedom as well. This is plenty of reason to refuse to use Skype, but there are more reasons.

Skype refuses to say whether it can eavesdrop on calls. That almost certainly means it can do so.
Skype gave personal data about a Wikileaks supporter to another company without any legal obligation to do so.
Skype churns the meaning of preference settings, and gives its users a run-around when someone cheats them.
Microsoft has changed Skype to make it easier for states to snoop on users.
Skype messages are not encrypted for the whole trip: Microsoft can read them. And Microsoft does read them.

What to use instead? The most obvious alternative is a long-distance phone card. They are quite cheap nowadays, and they work with any phone. There are also free programs you can use, such as Ekiga, Mumble, Jitsi and more.

Copyright (c) 2012 Richard Stallman Verbatim copying and redistribution of this entire page are permitted provided this notice is preserved.
>>
>>27845487
when has anyone ever been required to pay for skype to use it's basic functions?
>>
>>27845620
Free in this sense does not refer to money. It refers to it not being "free software". You can learn more at
http://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software
>>
add me on skype
gloomyshroomy1
>>
I'm in here watching my little dashie

synchtu.be-/r/-mylittledashie
>>
>>27845487
>tfw can't get out of that botnet due to friends who still use it

magic huh
>>
>>27846059
>>27845487
So where's the best place to voice chat with fellow brownies?
>>
>>27846079
>There are also free programs you can use, such as Ekiga, Mumble, Jitsi and more.
>>
>>27846087
what is your favorite?
>>
>>27846111
mumble
>>
abnormal_physiology

I am Jin

I enjoy talking about pretty much anything, but I like experimental music, science, and politics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.