[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>horsing around Goddamit netflix..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20160707_020814.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160707_020814.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1920
>horsing around

Goddamit netflix..
>>
>>27831424
You know that they love fucking with us.
>>
I didn't know that Carlos worked at Netflix
>>
>>27831424
the fuck is glitter force?
>>
>>27833291
magical girl, sailormoon style show. Its part of a thing netflix is doing, paying saban to dub shit for them.
>>
>>27833310
that sounds far better than the name implies.
>>
>>27833316
Ive seen a couple eps of it with my little cousins, its ok. Its aimed and young girls.
>>
>>27833367
So like My Little Pony?
>>
>>27833408
OH NO
NOT AGAIN
>>
>>27833408
YOU FUCKING FAGLORD MY LITTLE PONY IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE YOU FUCKING PRICK YOU MUST BE A LITTLE GIRL THEN IF YOU THINK MY LITTLE PONY IF FOR LITTLE GIRLS AND YOU ARE ON A FUCKING BOARD DEDICATED TO IT SO EVERYONE HERE ARE LITTLE GIRLS IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING YOU EXPLICIT HOMOSEXUAL OF OFFENDING MANNERS YOU GONNA GET FUCKING BANNED BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITTLE GIRL ON A FUCKING EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD PLUS SITE YOU SUICIDAL MISTAKE OF NATURE WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU EVEN THINKING I DON"T UNDERSTAND
>>
>>27831424
I'm more interested in why you've been watching Secrets of he Third Reich
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.