[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Why didn't zephyr breeze threaten to kill himself if they tried to kick him into the street?

Thats what I did and it works wonders with my parents.
>>
>>27802861
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27802875
I will when I'm homeless :^)
>>
He did.
>>
>>27802881
You really don't have any shame, do you?
>>
>>27802894
>Having shame
>On /mlp/
>>
>>27802893
When and how?
>>
>>27802861
>>>/r9k/
There you go, you diaper wearing trap fapping failure.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 168x168
>>27802920
>>
>be zephyr breeze
>parents are tired of my shit and about to kick me out of home.
>bring out my karimbe knife that I bought with my dads credit card straight from zebrica.
>chop off my dick head right in front of them and tell them that my corpse will be the last thing they see if they force me through that door.
>non-chalantly go back to my room with a hum.
>They stare in horror while I lay on my bed.
>>
File: pepe physics.png (187 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pepe physics.png
187 KB, 409x409
>>27802920
Aww look, a wagie's getting ragie in his cagie!

I'll continue enlightening my mind with the questions that stumped Einstein, Bohr, and Schrödinger, acquiring knowledge that puts me in the intellectual .1%. Maybe after you finish earning Shekelstein his new jet, you can read up on it too!

I doubt it though, you need your rest to get up nice and early for the commute! Don't want Shekelstein to lose out on his profits, after all!
>>
>>27803029
>implying shitposting and playing tf2 all day will change anything in your life
>implying even if you absorb all this knowledge you be able to something constructiv with it

Nice copy pasta tho, now get back behind the counter the mayo won't refill it self
>>
>>27803079
>>>implying shitposting and playing tf2 all day will change anything in your life
>implying working long shifts at a McJob will change anything in your life
>>implying even if you absorb all this knowledge you be able to something constructiv with it
>implying attaining knowledge for knowledge's sake isn't the mark of a true intellectual
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.