[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Spike threads ever survive? He needs some love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Do Spike threads ever survive? He needs some love.
>>
Spike deserves nothing but agony and suffering.
>>
>>27780425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttKYuQUwO2Y
>>
>>27780425
No, because all of the terrible spikefags are too busy shitposting in glimglam threads
>>
>>27780652
They deserve it.
>>
File: Worst Character.png (74 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
Worst Character.png
74 KB, 400x576
How far could you kick Spike?

Running starts are allowed.
>>
>>27780658
Glimmerfags don't deserve anywhere near the amount of hate they get.
>>
>>27780425
generally not because we basically have covered everything there is to talk about. all that's left is shipping and any new spike episode stirring some brief interest.
>>
>>27780667
Hard enough to break a child's arm if it happens to hit them.

Now I want to play a game of ball using spike.
Let's do it.
>>
>>27780661
>"This one looks to be a 46 yarder."
>"If Norwood can hit this, he'll have fired the shot heard round the world and the Buffalo Bills will have finally won the Vince Lombardi trophy."
>"The snap is good! The kick is on the way!"
>"Going...going..."
>>
>>27780678
I swear I clicked on this one.
>>27780661
>>
>>27780667
>They spam non stop their smug face for months until Scruffy started to ban them a year ago
>WE DIDN DU NUFFIN
Hahaha, no.
>>
File: 1454522192111.png (43 KB, 502x284) Image search: [Google]
1454522192111.png
43 KB, 502x284
>>27780425
>One of the best episodes this season so far was a Spike episode
>All of the memers couldn't find excuses to hate it except for one guy insisting that it wasn't good

Feels good.
>>
>>27780798
It was okay, but I don't think it's the best because it's just not my type of episode. While vocal people here will shit on most slice of life episodes for being "boring filler", regardless of quality, some people prefer that over something that relies only on action.
>>
>>27780798

If Ember wasn't in it, nobody would give a shit about it.
>>
>>27780798
>Everybody else agrees that it's good, so it must be good
>B-but it got its bingo marked off and that could only happen if it was good! It even said so in the box
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.