[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are teleported into an island in the middle of nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: u go here.jpg (126 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
u go here.jpg
126 KB, 1000x750
>You are teleported into an island in the middle of nowhere
>There are plenty of resources for you to survive
>You can choose 1 pony to go with you for companion

Which one would you choose, and why?
>>
>>27766883
Twilight Sparkle.
"Let's teleport the hell out of here"
>>
File: 1407853464547.jpg (118 KB, 959x945) Image search: [Google]
1407853464547.jpg
118 KB, 959x945
>>27766893
The only correct answer.
>>
>>27766893
>You stand there expectantly, but Twilight's horn only fizzles out.
"Well?"
>The expression on her face grows increasingly horrific.
>"It's not working!"
"What do you mean it's not working?"
>"I can't- It's like my magic is being absorbed by the atmosphere, I-I can't use my magic!?"
>She presses her hooves harshly against your chest, knocking you on your ass.
>Her eyes search yours in quick panicked motions.
>"Anon I need my magic! It's not working! Why isn't it working?!"
>She's practically screaming into your eye sockets at this point.
>Welcome to Pintonamo Bay.
>>
>>27767000
You are a massive faggot, I hope you know that OP.
Since all the ponies are good for is their magic, then this thread is pointless and only AJ would be relatively useful.
>>
>>27766883
probably applejack because she can grow food and build and I would have a comfortable life until rescue.
>>
Yeah, I mean, most ponies would just be a headache or annoying. Fluttershy if there's dangerous animals and Applejack if not, she might be a borderline background pony but at least I won't suicide.

Other ponies? Fuck that.
>>
File: tippy tap.gif (172 KB, 242x250) Image search: [Google]
tippy tap.gif
172 KB, 242x250
>>27766883
I choose my waifu. Repopulate the island with her and start a Utopian smile society.
>>
No one, because they aren't real, and probably that only would make me insane in less than a day
>>
>>27766883
Luna.
>>
>>27767047
She would suffer from severe depression within 24 hours. You just aren't enough stimuli for her, she needs to be around ponies to make them all smile. Within 72 hours she'd be emotionally dead and be contemplating suicide.

Good job.
>>
>>27766883
Daring Do
She knows how to survive in the jungle
(And maybe she'll fall in love with me)
>>
>>27767105
>implying Pinkie finds it impossible to have fun with one person
She's capable of enjoying herself that way, and I'm plenty of fun. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>Applejack digs a hole in the ground, you ask her what she's doing, but get no answer.
>She takes a dump into the hole and burries it.
>Okay, so she had to poo.

>A week later, and half the island is covered in apple trees.
>>
>>27767121
She'd be desperate for other ponies to talk to and to interact with. Soon every smile would be fake, every laugh would be forced, and you'd see it every time it happens and you'd know that you and you alone are the cause of her mental distress. The ponies are very social creatures, limiting them to being around just one other individual would slowly kill them from the lack of social activities.
>>
File: riiiiight.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
riiiiight.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>27767002
>implying im OP
>>
File: what the fuck man.gif (2 MB, 560x740) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck man.gif
2 MB, 560x740
>>27767143
Why do you hate fun?
>>
>>27767144
Then kill your fucking self.
>>
>>27767160
Devil's advocate is a necessary thing.
>>
>>27767192
>I am just b8 that wants to shit on broknees 4 the ebin winz
>>
>>27767192
you arent being a devil's advocate, youre projecting personality traits onto pinkie that she has not been shown to demonstrate. she can have fun doing fucking nothing but bouncing in circles and would probably invent half a dozens games involving coconuts alone.
>>
>>27767180
>stop contributing!
kek
>>
>>27767222
>
>>27767207
>>
>>27767209
this
Pinkie is capable of being alone so long as she still knows everybody loves her. If nobody ditched her, she'd be fine. With even one person reminding her how much fun she is, she'd be able to have a great time.
>>
>>27767230
>>>>>>27767180
^:)

>>27767127
>You stare in wonder at the newly formed orchard of apple trees that grew seemingly overnight.
"What?"
>"I always eat the entire apple, just in case."
"Just in case of what? Are you fucking insane?"
>She frowns at you before looking away.
>"Make fun if you want, I saved us."
>You cross your arms.
"Saved you maybe, all you did was buy me a little time. We need to get out of here somehow."
>She looks around at her trees.
>"Well, I did my part. You build us a boat or somethin', I'm gonna go do what I do best and harvest some apples."
>>
>>27766883
I choose Quantum Castaways
>>
File: 1454829125046.png (373 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
1454829125046.png
373 KB, 1800x1350
>>27767270
Enjoy your shitty thread, stupid fuck.
>>
>>27766883
Celestia. Magic works? Teleport outta there. It doesn't? Fly outta there. Flying doesn't work as well? There's enough meat in that ass to feed me for a year.
>>
File: 1418614739670.png (228 KB, 800x1882) Image search: [Google]
1418614739670.png
228 KB, 800x1882
>>27767047
>>27767209
>It's been days.
>Literally days.
>She hasn't lost her spirit in all that time, despite the number of times you've tried to make it clear how important it was that you find help.
>There had to be a way to get off this island, but it was becoming more and more clear it was a solution you would have to find on your own.
>You're currently working on some primitive looking rock tools when Pinkie bounces up behind you.
>"Whatcha building Nonny?"
>You sigh as you explain once again.
"Trying to get off this island, remember?"
>She giggles.
>"How is that gonna help? Rocks don't float silly."
>You roll your eyes as you continue.
>She begins bouncing around once more, talking about what a fantastic place this island is, when suddenly her stomach growls.
>"Uh oh, guess it's time to go."
>Before you know what's going on, you feel her wrap a foreleg around you.
>"C'mon Nonny, I'm hungry. Let's get some food!"
>Her other foreleg reaches into an unknown dimension and pulls you both through, and the next thing you see is the inside of Sugarcube Corner.
>You sit there shaking, looking around in shock.
>Unable to speak.
>"What do you want to eat? I think I'll have a cake, or maybe three!"
>She smiles as she eats.

>>27767292
Bye.
>>
>>27767293
>Celestia lays in the sand sipping milk from a coconut.
>You sit next to her and lean back, rubbing your face as your back collapses to the warm sand.
"How are we going to get off this island?"
>It takes a moment, but the white princess responds to you.
>"Why, did you want to leave?"
>You turn to look at her.
>She still seems perfectly calm.
>Almost content.
"Ya, we need to get out of here. It doesn't look like anyone's been here in years."
>She lifts up her sunglasses before looking towards you with a grin.
>"Oh Anonymous, Of course no one's been here in years."
>That's not reassuring.
>She lowers her sunglasses once more and looks forward at the ocean.
>"Why would I want to leave a paradise I built myself? I can finally relax."
>With that she takes another slow sip of her coconut milk.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.