[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/MLP/ im curious. how would ponies act IRL and how would they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1466563991055.gif (790 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466563991055.gif
790 KB, 1000x1000
/MLP/ im curious. how would ponies act IRL and how would they react to humans in their world?
>>
>>27748011
look at the ponies we got. There's your answer.
Being outside of their natural environment will revert them to a primal state
>>
>>27748023
So you'd be acting like a caveman if you went to Equestria?
>>
File: time for dicks.jpg (75 KB, 523x800) Image search: [Google]
time for dicks.jpg
75 KB, 523x800
>>27748031
Honestly, what else would happen? Either man conquers the animals or animals conquer man.
>>
>>27748011
Fuck off megaman. you're so obvious.
>>
>>27748011
>HOLY SHIT A TALKING MONKEY!
>>
>>27748011

>Humans start appearing randomly in Ponyvile
>Humans look like eldritch abominations
>Tall, disturbing appendages, inverted knees, always upright, bland-coloured and without cutie marks
>The humans conduct themselves horribly as they beg, steal, hunt or forage to live
>They sleep in the streets and litter the place
>Fags of every kind go around making humans look even worse
>Without political correctness, the ponies are free to express resentment and an anti-human movement starts but is powerless to do much
>Princess Twilight tries to make friends with humans but she can't because they have no unified leadership to speak for them
>Princess Celestia arrives
>She observes the humans and comes to the conclusion that they are too dangerous to piss off
>Instead she finds an emerging human leader who preaches being civilized and a good guest
>She establishes him as THE human leader by giving him financial and material support that she instructs him to share on with those who follow him
>Let's call him Leader for now
>Tensions with humans die down some, but ponies all across the nation are infuriated by how pony leadership disregards it's own people and sucks up to the "meat-eating invaders"
>Anti-royal sentiments become anti-royal movements
>The anger against the establishment snowballs into an anger against enforced pony type unity
>"Unicorns are shifty and elitist"
>"Pegasi are thugs"
>"Earth ponies are dumb and filthy"
>Meanwhile the humans are on the verge of civil war
>Nearly all humans felt oppressed by society in the human world and regarded Equestria as their promised land where they could do what they wanted
>>
>>27749634
woah that's deep
>>
>>27749634
Continue
>>
File: Captain_Caveman.jpg (50 KB, 480x657) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Caveman.jpg
50 KB, 480x657
>>27748031
well considering how many greentexts prompts get

>rape

as a first response...
>>
>>27749722
Touché
>>
>>27748011
Those of us capable of functioning halfway normally would probably be alright.
>inb4 implying implications
>>
>>27749634

>While Leader attracted all humans because he had food, he managed to rally only practical people
"We can't afford homosexuality because the state needs young people to support the old. We can't afford to give benefits to fat, mentally challenged or slightly physically challenged people. We don't have enough as it is, and these people need to pull their weight."
>Leader ignores art and culture-centric people in favour of people who possess medical and survivalist skills
"If we are to survive in this strange new land, we need to know how to defend ourselves, how to heal ourselves, and how to grow our own food. You can't shame beasts and hunger away."
>The liberals go apeshit and protest regularly, ignoring their assigned work and preventing others from completing theirs
>Riots break out
>With no police to stop them, people of opposing ideologies are beating eachother to death in the streets of the human settlement
>This further deteriorates human image in the eyes of ponies, and the only thing that stops Leader from distributing swords and spears to his followers is the fear of Celestia pulling her support
>Meanwhile the liberals blame him
>"You are a fascist! You are preventing humanitarian aid from reaching the people in need so you can play dictator! Wait till the Princess hears about this. Down with monarchy!"
>Leader has had enough
>>
>>27750124

"Everyone listen up! The land you're stepping on, the food in your bellies and even the clothes on your backs belong to me! The Royal Sisters are sending stuff to me, not humanity in general. I share and distribute because that's what I believe is right. But I've had enough of this. Those who don't like me are no longer welcome in my land. Ffffffuck off."
>Leader backs his talk by revealing secret documents
>They who don't support Leader either leave or are driven out
>Humanity is split into factions
>Freedom-loving people who don't support the multicultural agenda became the "hicks". People who live in small, isolated communities of a handful of families and work the land
>People who support political correctness founded New Babel. A city with a college campus feel to it. New Babel initially supported itself by exporting culture until human-oriented racism and taxes curbed that. Later, New Babel became a tourist attraction for all races where they could secretly indulge in any forbidden pleasure behind closed doors
>Without all these people, Leader's group focused on infrastructure and military. Now that they are officially partially paid by the Equestrian treasury, they also serve as a heavy duty (expendable) regular armed force
>After a new agreement with the Princesses, Leader organized his scientists into the Academics. A Canterlot-based group that works alongside pony scholars to record human knowledge and study the hybridization of human tech and pony magic. Leader has an undercover Skunkworks team there who has invented weapons such as the Flame Tank, the Battle Saw and a magitech power armour prototype
>All of which would see service during the following Thumb Wars
>>
>>27750220
>Thumb Wars
This can only end well for all sides.
>>
>>27748011
Sadly they would be hunted down for their teeth because we would believe that grinded down to a powder they could cure ailments.
>>
>>27750403

A Thumb War is a war between humans. Humans often like to brag about their thumbs to the other races to the point that a thumbs up can be interpreted as flipping a non-thumber the bird. Ponies who hate humans have taken to calling "thumbs" and "thumbies" like we would call someone a dick or a nigger.
>>
File: thumb-war.jpg (90 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
thumb-war.jpg
90 KB, 425x282
>>27751273
Well, that took a darker turn than I expected from a childish game. But considering the story so far, I probably should've expected this.
>>
>>27748011
They would panic after they found out that our governments would experiment on them

So much for friendship
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.