[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the first thing you'll do when it starts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: opengraph_2015.png (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
opengraph_2015.png
40 KB, 900x900
What's the first thing you'll do when it starts?
>>
Figure out which panels to attend. Anybody know of any good ones that don't require me brining anything other than myself along to?
>>
>>27723205
This.

I have been looking through the panel list for a while and see very little that interests me. Then again, this is only my 3rd con and I have been on the ride since 2011. No wonder I don't go to these things.

Guys... I think I am turning into a normie
>>
I'm planning on giving away plushies game show style during the Flufflepuff panel.
>>
>>27723254
This will be my 2nd time. It seems like the ones that do interest me are ones that happen on Friday and I only have a Saturday pass. Maybe next year I should work one instead and just give the microphone to random people.

>>27723278
Goddamn I'd love to see that happen.
>>
>>27723090
Most likely i'll be hitting the vendor hall for a bit and then see if some good panels are around then hang with some peeps.
>>
>>27723090
When the con formally starts, I will be at opening ceremonies and then immediately hit up the vendor hall and maybe go get shit signed early so I can have the rest of the con opened up. The schedule for the weekend has been released so it would be real smart to plan your weekend ahead.
>>
Right now I'm planning my schedule. Probably going to try to keep things relatively open, while prioritizing on certain panels and signings.

Definitely hoping I get to hang out with people more. Bringing Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipping Folder with me.
>>
>>27723498
>next toilet "leak" confirmed
>>
Sort of an odd question but does anyone besides me have any expectations of seeing new cosplays from season 6/EqG3 while there? I'm a photofag hoping to get some new material to take back home with me and maybe even share here. Always fun taking photos at these types of events.

And also, are any of you going as somebody from the show? Going as a background pone/CPA student muhself.
>>
File: 1429567236238.jpg (29 KB, 496x379) Image search: [Google]
1429567236238.jpg
29 KB, 496x379
>>27723567
Not quite sure what you mean m8
>>
>>27723568
There probably hopefully will be over 10,000 people this year. You'll find a boatload of S6 cosplayers. A good number of them will probably be at the various photoshoots, too. I will be going as Shining Armor. Last year, I went as Princess Celestia along with another guy who went as King Sombra.
>>
>>27723568
S6 Has been out for a while so we're most likely gonna see something related to it, maybe a few cosplay of Ember at the most.
>>
>>27723594
What exactly are the photoshoots? Is it just a shitload of photographers that gather together and take pics of the cosplayers in one specific place or is it spread out? I remember a thread last year where one anon went to like a professional within the convention and did an actual photo session.

>>27723624
I wouldn't mind seeing something along the lines of that. Either her or a Sunburst.
>>
File: 1446504600441.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
1446504600441.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>There's a Sparity RP panel
Well looks like there's going to be a new video for the cringe thread.
>>
>>27723688
But the question is, will it be as bad as the Dazzlings panel?
>>
>>27723789
I loved that fucking panel. Everyone was roasting Adagio left and right.
>>
>There's a panel dedicated to playing Pictionary with Tony Fleece and Sara Richard
>>
File: ChallengeJizzing.gif (161 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ChallengeJizzing.gif
161 KB, 300x300
https://join.skype.com/NxQPumXqsocz

Horsefucker Convention Chat if anyone is interested.
>>
>>27724407
>Everyone was roasting Adagio left and right.
Explain.
>>
>>27724407
>I loved that fucking panel
Are you alright in the head, anon?
>>
What horse famous people are the most fun at these cons? I better fucking meet Wootmaster there.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.