[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen season 4 or 5. 2 sentence summery for each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I haven't seen season 4 or 5.

2 sentence summery for each season.

Go.
>>
File: dafuck.gif (288 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.gif
288 KB, 500x281
>>27668805
Trolling is a violation of GR3.
>>
File: Huawei-GR3-and-GR5-b.jpg (48 KB, 735x422) Image search: [Google]
Huawei-GR3-and-GR5-b.jpg
48 KB, 735x422
>>27668838
>>
S4 - ehh
S5 - better
S6 - ok so far
>>
>>27668805
>S4
They get a map and it's meh.
>S5
They get Glim Glam and it's meh.
>>
>>27668805
fuck off cancerous faggot.
>>
>>27668805
Just watch the show you faggot
>>
>>27668892
Why the hell are you in an mlp thread?
>>
>>27668805
>S4
They tried to make up for season 3. It sort of worked, but it wasn't that interesting.
>S5
They decided the status quo should fuck off. Some of the show's best episodes are in this season.

Now go watch the show.
>>
>>27668805
season 4 has a bunch of fetish fuel. also, M6 dressed as cape heroes.

Skip episode 100 in S5. everything else is fine.
>>
>>27668913
You don't even watch the show, why are YOU here?
>>
>S4
Each of the mane 6 are presented with a difficult situation where they have to live up to the element of harmony they represent. Having done so helps them against a great foe in the season finale.

>S5
The magical cutie map sends the mane 6 across Equestria to solve friendship problems. It gets used in a plot by Starlight Glimmer in the finale to prevent the mane 6 from ever having gotten their cutie marks.
>>
File: 1465006278846.png (589 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465006278846.png
589 KB, 768x1024
>>27668805
Season 4
You should try-
Season 5
watching the show.
>>
the twat complains about how unimportant she is, and ends up going super gay form and kills some demon goat mother fucker. then they get a map and antics issue, involving the destruction of space time. so far, the communist has reformed to the capitalist ways and is trying to fit back into society, but she sucks dick at it
>>
>>27668805
4. Fuck off. Faggot.
5. No spoonfeeding. Go watch the show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.