[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the show should focus more on Slice of Life or mane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Do you think the show should focus more on Slice of Life or mane 6 adventures and stuff?
>>
>>27651081
I think it should be separated by character, but ultimately I think there is too much slice of life.
>>
>>27651081
No, 'cause we have too much of it.
>>
More adventure, please.
>>
>>27651081
As of this moment, adventure
Since season 6 has the subtitle "Explore Equestria" and the first trailer resembled game of thrones intro. And so far we've done nothing but piss about in places we've seen a hundred times like its a big deal
>>
>>27651081
I think the show should focus more on being less shit.
>>
>>27651081
>Season 6 is advertised as having lots of big adventure in faraway lands
>Closest we had is Gauntlet of Fire
>>
Definitely adventure. I'd like to see the main 6 + glimmer tackle some objective.
>>
>>27651081
I strongly value slice of life more, but if it means stopping this focusing on Rarity and Glimmer, I'd welcome some adventure. I like Rarity, but god damn, I'm sick of her.
>>
>>27651132
>+glimmer
Stephen Davis pls
>>
>>27651151
They went through all the trouble of implementing her as a main part of the cast. They might as well.
>>
>>27651148
How can you be sick of one of the mane characters?
>>
>>27651167
>I already started shitting in the queen's mouth, I might as well keep going till it finishes 5 years later.
You faggots make me sick.
>>
>>27651256
Explain why glimmer is equivalent to "shitting in the queen's mouth".
>>
>>27651167
More like they went out of their way to do so.
Now she's a fucking NEET living at Twilight's malibu barbie crystal palace.
>>
>>27651270
She is a SJW who got written as "stronger than alicorn princess twilight sparkle, u guyss, I'm cereal. OC Donut Steel". With a lot of insanity, arrogance, bad attitude, entitlement and idiocy. Yet somehow she got redeemed and put as a main character because "Muh OC, muh precious self-insert OC who happens to be a SJW". She is a literal walking turd.
>>
>>27651328
That's nice and all, but getting rid of her wouldn't make sense at this point. We're stuck with her.
>>
>>27651176
I want to see characters who aren't Rarity, sometimes, too. I like those other characters and would like some balance. No matter how important or good a character is, unless she's my absolute favorite, I'm going to want a break from her after a point. I'm not insulting her or anything.
>>
>>27651081
I think there should be a sitcom spin off that follows background ponies in day to day life with a feel similar to the office.
>>
>>27651291

>Malibu Barbie

You know Starlight's VA also voiced Barbie, right?
>>
>>27651510
>You know Starlight's VA also voiced Barbie, right?
Well, she isn't a mary sue
Is she?
>>
Adventure, we have only used the map once this whole season and the show is REALLY suffering for it. Applejack's "Day" Off may be one of the most unnecessary episodes to date
>>
6TH SEASON IS WORST SEASON
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.