[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If ponies started crossing over into our dimension in huge numbers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
If ponies started crossing over into our dimension in huge numbers, do you think it would eventually become socially acceptable to date them?
>>
>>27566119
It could just be one pony, and it would be as acceptable as any other non-illegal fetish.
The problem with zoophilia is that animals can't consent/aren't seen as having personalities. If you have a horse that can explicitly consent in line with an explicit personality, there's no rational reason why it would be wrong for you to date them.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>27566119
>implying socialnorms would keep me away from my waifu
>picrelated
>>
File: full.jpg (40 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
40 KB, 638x352
>>27566119
>Implying they would choose a loser like you instead of pristigious people like Leonardo di Caprio or Ben Affleck. Ponies only deserve the best.
>>
>>27566205

This
Ponies on earth would be enslaved unless Celestia protects every single one of them
Enslaved ponies will be sold on legal auctions to people with money or on illegal ones to who knows
>>
File: 1461818690308.jpg (147 KB, 1024x827) Image search: [Google]
1461818690308.jpg
147 KB, 1024x827
>>27566532
mah nigga
>>
>>27566490
We need more people like these. This anon right here has the value of humility and honesty in him.

We need more people him in order to save this degenerate world.
>>
File: angry ribbiting intensifies.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
angry ribbiting intensifies.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>27566119
Don't be silly, if they came here they'd immediately be swooped up by chad & tyrone.
>>
Fuck no. Earth would be terrible for ponies. Considering how xenophobic and paranoid humans are to each other, imagine if a different, lesser species would be introduced.
>>
>>27566119
>immigrants from another dimension.
>intelligent
>non human
>magical
We'd end up going to war with them, the nations of the earth would see them as an existential threat.
>>
>>27567672
>Lesser
One third of the pony population can do magic.
One third can fly, some at speeds that would make fighter jets blush
One third have at least a few who treat rocks like paper.
Two of them can control the sun and moon.
>>
File: 8fjGrNx.jpg (38 KB, 751x529) Image search: [Google]
8fjGrNx.jpg
38 KB, 751x529
>>27567695
ponies might actually be pretty boned depending on how they arrive even if they are stronk. A lot of ponies abilities really only come into their glorious own when you have a defensive war. Pony communications are almost as good as humans, they have railways for older style blitz krieg which is out dated, and they have weather management. which basically means that It's a war of attrition in the ponies favor, as they have the greater force multiplier when you account for the ability to create severe weather. Without that infrestructure and unified front, they couldn't correctly plan and make use of their cloud factories. If ponies have no land to call their own, they will go from having decent for their tech level state-only communications, to absolute chaos and darkness. At that point, it wont matter that theyre a clusterfuck of moving targets, humans simply have the better communications system and are more adept at dealing with threats within their own borders. The advantage that was once allowing the ponies to reach parity in a defensive war is basically nullified, and you then have a race of sentient horses with the bodily strength of something like panthers or tigers base level (assuming theyre small, if they are horse sized they could kill any human in one blow but would find it even harder to hide or achieve cover), but medieval weaponry. It would be a slaughter. the only chance they have is if luna and celestia can pull off some MAD warfare.

Personally I like the idea of them being pony size.
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 341x372) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 341x372
>>27567695
>magic
That's considering IF it even works on Earth. Unless you know a loophole around our current understanding of physics, then I doubt magic will even work in our dimension.
>inb4 LOL I don't see why not it won't work
Why can't I become a flying space snail that shits out candy? Because shit dosent work like that.
So that's one third of the population out of the equation.
>One third can fly, some at speeds that would make fighter jets blush
Modern fighter jets can have top speed of Mach 2.35. Rainbow Dash, arguably the fastest flyer in Equestria had trouble even achieving Mach 1. That's ignoring the fact all that pressure and traveling through air at that speed would tear her body into shreds. I could see her doing a sonic rainboom in something with the air thickness of Mars but there's also the issue of oxygen deprivation in that kind of air, so yeah.
That's another third in the trash. So far it dosent look good for you.
>One third have at least a few who treat rocks like paper.
Cartoon logic. I don't think I need to explain that to you.
>two of them can control the sun and moon.
I would like to see them try, that would be interesting in the least. This goes back to the magic aspect of my arugement, let's assume briefly that they can move around large celestial objects. The impact of them messing around with the delicate balance of our solar system can utterly screw everyone over, including themselves. We'll either get torn apart, be flung out into the cold unforgiving abyss that is interstellar space, or crash into something.

So with all this discussed, here is my conclusion to ponies not being lesser to humans: refer to pic related.
>>
>>27566532
I do not get it. Mr. Leonardo is a man who is very good at pretending in front of a camera. How is this objectively make him a great human being?

I would choose scientists, doctors, technicians, engineers, entrepreneurs and similar people as the greatest of us, because in the end they shape the world. Politicians are irrelevant in grand scheme of things, it does not matter who ruled which part of this dust particle for how long. What is important is who made lives better for everyone and who saved billions of lives.

>Actors
>great

No, sorry, entertainment people are not great in general.
>>
>>27567875
Also I forgot to mention that humans are cheeky little bastards with their nuclear arsenal. We'd probably commit mass suicide by nukes and deny them a fruitful victory if all else fails.
>>
>>27567875
>That's considering IF it even works on Earth. Unless you know a loophole around our current understanding of physics, then I doubt magic will even work in our dimension.
of course magic fucking works here you retard. if that wasn't the case they couldn't suddenly show the fuck up.
>>
>>27567948
>of course magic fucking works here you retard. if that wasn't the case they couldn't suddenly show the fuck up.
Wormholes? Quantum munipulation? There's a variety of ways we could explain how they got into our dimension. Also ease up gingerbread, don't get so mad. If you beileve in all powerful magic that's on you
>>
>>27566679

I want to buy a pony so bad and use her as my personal sex slave
Im not a bad master
I would blindfold her on the way to my house on the forest and basically whenever she is transported between buildings.
She will always be bent over in my presence and looking at the ground, hoofcuffed?
Yeah, just for maximum control over, while depriving her of a view of their immediate surroundings as well as preventing her from escaping or attacking
She will sleep in the comfiest bed and have amazing food everyday but would be isolated, until she trusts me
At nite she must be submissive and take my rampage of dick, depending on how angry/happy I am
>>
>>27566119
Its still not socially accepted to date blacks. What do you think?
>>
>>27566119

who cares about dating
it would be easier to grab them
duct tape their mouth shut
then take them to your apartment
and rape them until their intestines rupture
or their cutie marks turn into a penis
>>
>>27568725

why would you date a negro anyway
>>
File: Puck-gargoyles.jpg (42 KB, 672x506) Image search: [Google]
Puck-gargoyles.jpg
42 KB, 672x506
>>27568725
>>27568776
>>
>>27568776
Because there are black ppl. How would they stay alive without dating?
Its not socially accepted for them to be alive.
Not that Im complaining or anything.
>>
>>27568804

I would only date a negress if she promised me at least a hand job later
>>
File: 1465104546756.png (643 KB, 955x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465104546756.png
643 KB, 955x1080
>>27566490
Dis nigga gets it
>>
>>27567875
You also forgot to mention that the Equestrian moon isn't much bigger than a house.
>>
>>27568137
>>Wormholes? Quantum munipulation? There's a variety of bullshit words I can pull out of my ass without any actual understanding of what any of it means
so magic, fuck off.
>>
>>27568899
>Theories like general relativity and quantum mechanics and our current understanding of the universe around and how it works is nothing but magic
Well fuck my ass and call me a bitch. I was wrong all along. Thanks Twilight Sparkle, turns out friendship is magic after all.
>>
>>27568756

This gave me the hots
I want to ductape Glimmer so bad
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.