[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guardians of harmony and the mane six
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: large.jpg (170 KB, 1280x937) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
170 KB, 1280x937
Were you to come up with and BS new powers for the mane six in guardians of harmony so they're not fucking useless compared to Twilight, like what power ponies and do princesses dream of magical sheep did, What would you give each pony?

What would be your explanation for each of their random power ups (artifact, spell, training, whatever), and what would each be? And would you even give twilight anything?
>>
>>27513716
I'd give her a rough pounding
>>
>>27513741
You always want to do that
>>
>>27513716
When Rarity gets revealed, I really hope she comes with some fabulous impenetrable diamond armor, and shields and stuff. That would seem fitting for her.

Fluttershy can get animal command nonsnense

And Applejack can get a rope. Yee-haw?
>>
>>27513778
Fluttershy will get the Aquaman-style powers of talking with animals.

Rarity will get impractical diamond armor and a giant sewing needle.

AJ gets a rope.
>>
File: Amok.jpg (94 KB, 628x478) Image search: [Google]
Amok.jpg
94 KB, 628x478
>>27513778
This suddenly makes me think of Rarity riding around on a giant Crystal golem monster like that midget from thundercats
>>
>>27513716
Give Rainbow Dash the ability to accelerate after colliding with a wall

Give AJ seismic force powers

Give Fluttershy animal shapeshifting.
>>
Fluttershy gets an artifact that Supercharges her Stare to the point where reality itself responds to her stare, causing her to rewrite reality itself with her stare.

unfortunately her stare is too powerful for her to TURN OFF, meaning fluttershy spends the comic with her Eyes covered with a blindfold to seal her Stare, with her only lifting her blindfold in the most dire situations due to the fact that she more or less runs the risk of destroying the universe whenever she uncovers her eyes due to her changing reality based on what she's thinking.
Pinkie pie ends up making up with one of her clones who's angry and bitter about fluttershy having her own life and friends while the clone's sisters were all killed by twilight and she has to live in perpetual fear; When the two hug the Other Pinkie pie is absorbed into Pinkie pie's body ala fusion, and Pinkie pie gets the other Pinkie pie occupying her mind like nail does piccolo in DBZ abridged, with the clone finally getting someone to share laughter and life with as a friend; this also simultaneously causes the other pinkie pie sisters from the Mirror pool to also get to live in pinkie's mind, but Pinkie's so crazy that a constant party occuring in her subconscious of a thousand clones doesn't distract her.

Pinkie gets the ability to Make shadowclones of herself at will to swarm enemies from this event, with her Clones exploding and returning into pinkie pie upon "Death", with them dying HILARIOUSLY easily.
This allows her to weaponize her Annoying ADHD nature as her clones behave like pinkie at her most flanderized and mainly act as distractions for the others by being GODDAMNED ANNOYING.
>>
applejack gets apples. Because reasons.
>>
>>27514081
>ANNOYING
>thousand Clones
>dying HILARIOUSLY
Naruto?
>>
>>27514390
More or yes, Pinkie pie steals naruto's power. Because both of them are annoying sacks of shit.
>>
File: large.png (528 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
528 KB, 1024x1024
So no one has given twilight any powers yet... kind of bullshit here guys.
How about like some cool armor that belonged to an alicorn of war or something in the past?
>>
File: 1442080103534.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442080103534.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
>>27514458
make her a pancakemancer
>>
File: prettywings.png (420 KB, 899x742) Image search: [Google]
prettywings.png
420 KB, 899x742
>>27514458
I assumed that her salad tong armor was that.
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>27514473
>>
>>27514458
>twilight
>The most overpowered character in the show
>giving her MORE power

nigger, you serious?
>>
>>27514458
>So no one has given twilight any powers yet...
Maybe because that's because the last thing she needs?

While we're at it, you know who needs a power boost as well? Superman. He's way too underpowered. And Goku too.
>>
>>27514486
Off with her wings, it's still racist!
>>
>>27514458
Give her Gradius options like we saw in the animatic.
>>
File: 1445486015869.jpg (483 KB, 1280x910) Image search: [Google]
1445486015869.jpg
483 KB, 1280x910
>>27514473
That could work.
>>
>>27514458
Cure her autism.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.