[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make sense as a solution? Applejack can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot (5).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (5).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
How does this make sense as a solution? Applejack can't use magic, she can't manipulate all the irrigation valves simultaneously. She'd still have to hit all of the valves one by one before returning to the main control valve.
>>
>>27503130
That bugged me a little too, you can't trust a retard like Applejack to understand.
>>
>>27503130
It also doesn't work if you need to conserve water or give attention to certain parts over others.
>>
>>27503130
More improtantly, why is it even a thing when they have pegasi that can push around clouds and irrigate the farm at will?
>>
>>27503130
How does it not make sense? You open all valves and then the main one instead of going back and forth twenty times for no reason.
>>
>>27503162
Well, if you go under the assumption that the pegasi still abide by weather cycles (which makes things like droughts and flooding kind of pointless but that's another matter), there might be times you still need to bring in water from another source to maintain the crops.

Damn this world's lack of coherency.
>>
>>27503130
I may be remembering it wrong, but didn't she run back and forth between the main valve and each individual secondary valve? Also she could just keep the secondary valves open at all times; it looks to me that they're just there just in case they need to do maintenance on a specific section of pipe.
>>
>>27503130
Appul opened one, opened the main valve, closed that one, then closed the main valve, then opened all the others before turning on the main valve. All Twiggy Piggy's magic did was save her some time on the demonstration that the first few steps were completely unnecessary.
>>
>>27503162
Cause earth ponies found ways to not rely on the pegasi for the weather (Winter Wrap Up, Fall Weather Friends). There's the the great war/feud: how else would they grow food while fighting with the pegasi. Everfree also delivers shit.
>>
>>27503174
Isn't that why the ship water from place to place with tornadoes, though?
>>
>>27503213
I think weather control isn't 100% controlled by the pegasi. They have the ability to create and manipulate weather but natural phenomenon like water evaporation can still occur. When that happens it's their job to rein it in.
>>
>>27503213
Not that guy, but I thought the tornado thing was solely for Cloudsdale's sake. For all we know, the water in Ponyville is tank-stored or recycled.
>>
>>27503130
fucking adorable horse
>>
>>27503130
>She'd still have to hit all of the valves one by one before returning to the main control valve
or she could just, you know, leave them all open and only use the main valve from now on.
>>
>>27503174
>>27503130
more reason that season 6 is fucking ass
>>
>>27503836
This. Leave all but one (or two, for caution's sake) open.
>>
I'd answer this question, but I always shut the episode off before it gets this far.
>>
>>27503836
>>27503922
Again, that's not best all the time. Often you can't treat you're whole field the same way.
>>
>>27504007
It's a kid's cartoon. You're looking too much into it.
>>
>>27504007
i imagine thats not something she has to use all the time since pegasi usually water everything
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.