[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The End is coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1379433451348.png (201 KB, 973x782) Image search: [Google]
1379433451348.png
201 KB, 973x782
Guys, we all want to deny the truth. We al say that ride never ends but we must face the turth, it'll end, wherever we like it or not.
>>
>>27462532
great discovery you made there m8
>>
File: were going for a ride.gif (307 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
were going for a ride.gif
307 KB, 640x360
>>27462532
>hasbro ending its most successful franchise
when did hasbro stop liking money, anon?
>>
>>27462532
Back to /r/4chan.
>>
>>27462591
The current iteration of its franchise mate.
>>
>>27462591
The ride won't technically end.
G5 will replace it. Good or not, it won't be the same and you will probably lose interest.
You will stop caring as much about episodes.
You will stop caring about fan-made stuff.
Then come G6, and G7 ...
Slowly, you will stop caring about ponies.
You will get off the ride without even knowing it.
A few decades later, you will die - and your last thought won't even be about ponies, because you will have forget them.
>>
>>27462532
I got on the ride in the 90's. Not my fault you're fickle.
>>
>>27463230
You forget a thousand things every day, make sure this is not one of them
>>
i really hope that they'll continue the G4 universum but years later with grown up youngsters as the main characters. preferably CMC + DT/SS + teenage Spike
>>
Until fans exist, it will bring money, until it bring money, it shall be produced, until its produced, there will be fans...

Only one thing can kill it: a very, very crappy director with "brilliant" ideas. It may be tomorrow, and maybe after fifty years and fifty seasons.
>>
>>27462532
The first post sounds like a synopsis of Hatred.
>>
>>27463230

I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of the ride. It doesn't just end because the show isn't the same anymore and you lose interest. If that was the case we all would have gotten off long ago. Not a single one of us is going to live to forget these past five years of our lives.
>>
>>27462532
>face the turth
>>
>>27463670
this. people don't understand the immortality of the ride. all of our lives have been changed, we will never be the same
>>
File: can'thandleit.webm (144 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
can'thandleit.webm
144 KB, 800x340
>>27463995
>>
>>27463670
Wouldn't have said it better
>>
>>27462532

Of course it will end
But it wont be on the next 3 years, and thats enough for me

Its like caring for when will the sun finally explode when you wont be alive to see it
>>
>>27463265
here forever
>>
>>27463230
Im sure thats what G1 pony lovers thought before G4 came
>>
>>27462532
I honestly don't know what will happen to me when the ride ends, I have nothing to move on to, the people I've met here, the friendships I've made because of this show, these people, the fans, our brothers and sisters have helped me through dark places in my life, If it were all just to end i'd be lost.

I don't want to go, /mlp/.
>>
>>27462532
Dust doesn't gather when it's raining.
2/10 took me completely out of the story.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.