[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"So whats the deal Applejack, why'd you put that note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
"So whats the deal Applejack, why'd you put that note in my locker telling me to meet you in the library after school?"
>With a smug look Applejack takes out a remote and presses a button.
>All the monitors in the library light up with the video from last night.
>It shows you near Applejacks dresser and smelling her panties while jacking off.
>With a mortified look you wave your arms telling her to "shhhhh!"
>She clicks the button again.
>Silence lingers as you stand before Applejack like a little child, head down and looking away.
"I-i um.."
>"Mind explainin what you were doing in my house last night?"
"I-i think its pretty obvious that-"
>"Can you image what that girlfriend of yours Twilight Sparkle would think if she saw you doing this?"
"Come on AJ you wouldn't do that to me wouldja?"
>Applejack has a pleasantly smug grin.
>She walks over to you as if she owned the world.
>Her hand slides gingerly across your shoulder.
>"Oh 'Non, I wouldn't do somethin like that to ya. I mean, we are good friends aren't we?"
"E-er, yes?"
>She wraps her arms around you from behind.
>The warm scent like freshly baked apple pie.
>Her soft embrace causes you to tense up.
>"That's good. See I knew we we're friends. And friends help each other.. Which is why from now on, you're gonna do what's I tells ya to do. And y'all ain't gonna complain none ya hear?"
"B-but that's blackmail!"
>"Don't be so ornery. You can start by doing all my homework, and next y'all can tidy up my room after that. I'm sure you know where it is after sneaking in like that. And finally you can spend the rest of the night massaging my feet all sore from the days chores."
>>
Keep this EQG garbage contained
>>
File: 1462649142133.png (464 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462649142133.png
464 KB, 1280x720
>>27456645
See, here's the stupid part with these Second Person prompts. There's a lot of people, even on this board who wouldn't just sneak into their friend's homes to smell their panties, let alone be stupid enough to get caught.

If you made it somehow more relatable like, anon blacked out at a party then did all that, it'd be more relatable.
>>
>>27456730
And maybe switch up the pony blackmailing him. Applejack probably wouldn't keep something like this from Twilight unless she was doing it for her rather than herself.
Make it Trixie or one of the dazzlings. Oh, or maybe one of the Friendship Games Five. They're seriously underutilized.
>>
>>27456730
>You can vaguely remember these moments that Applejack showed you on the monitors.
>The funny thing was, you didn't realize these were Applejacks panties at all.
>You were drunk out of your mind and thought they were Twilights, as Twilight is your girlfriend after all.
>And now you're basically going to be carted off to be Applejacks slave.
>You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?

>It's later that day at Applejacks house.
>The scent of hay, apples and homemade quilts fills the air.
>Sun shining through the window highlighting the specs of dust floating in the air.
>Applejack is playing video games on the couch, and you're toiling away on this mountain of homework.
>"Heh, you know Granny Smith always gave me this free time away from the chores to study, which if you think about it, it's not really free time. But seein as how I got you here pennin my novels I seem to have accumulated quite a bit of time. Heheh, Dash is gonna scream when she sees all the new achievements I unlocked."
>You roll your eyes.
"Gee, I'm so happy for you."
>Applejack gives you a smug look.
>"Well how mighty kind of you to say so. I'm happy for me too."
>You growl as you continue to pen away at this obnoxious homework of hers.
"I'm getting real sick of your shit Applejack."
>Applejacks smugness suddenly fades.
>"Y'all mind repeatin that? I'm sure Twilight would love to know what you were doing going hog wild with my undergarments last night."
"Why are you such an insufferable bitch?"
>Applejack pauses seemingly thinking.
>"A bitch huh?"
"Yeah, a country-ass bluegrass honky-tonk certified bitch."
>Applejack tips her hat at you.
>"Well, iffin the shoe fits. Anon, I think I could use an otterman upon which to set my feet."
"Otterman? You mean Ottoman?"
>"Yeah whatever."
>You groan.
"So you want me to move that small chair over here to put your feet up on your highness?"
>"Hmm.. Nah."
"W-what? What do you want then?"
>"I was thinkin, YOU could be the Ottoman."
>>
File: 1451005358033.jpg (38 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1451005358033.jpg
38 KB, 387x461
>>27456645
>>27457322
>sigh
This can only end in sex.
>>
>>27457278
>>27457348
Well, I wasn't really gonna continue anyway. These seem like good ideas.

I think someone should run with them. I probably don't have what it takes.
>>
>>27457366
Well someone should fucking continue
>>
>>27457366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
An ottoman or an automan?
>>
>>27457557
I will, but it will be a while.
>>
>>27457659
I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>27456645
>blackmail
But that's dishonesty, Applejack.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.