[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ember Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14
File: p1.png (253 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
253 KB, 1280x1280
Can we please have an Ember thread that doesn't devolve into petty bullshit? Z-Anon has to finish his story, and Ember still gets a lot of cool shit about her.

Where do you think Ember's mom is?
>>
File: uwot.png (244 KB, 375x382) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
244 KB, 375x382
>>27453523
same place spikes mom and applejacks mom are.
>>
File: 1459972317723.jpg (17 KB, 305x349) Image search: [Google]
1459972317723.jpg
17 KB, 305x349
>>27453529
Not cool, man. Not cool.
>>
>>27453529
And RDs?
>>
>>27454066
simply left the dad to raise their kid.
>>
>>27453529
I honestly headcanon that Spike's parents died choking on Applejack's after they stumbled into their cave. Would make a funny situation for both to discover.
>>
>>27453523
Really like to have some good Ember/Spike stories. Those two are too much in the chest.
>>
>>27454144
>my goldfish?
eaten by the cat.
>my cat?
choked on the goldfish.
>>
>>27454219
Lots of focus on Anon with her. I wonder if there's any good stuff on FiMFic?
>>
>>27453523
I bet in the movie we will find out about spikes mother as skeleton remains and it'll be scary.
>>
>>27454314
Fuck, I meant to say sad. But then again, it's a skeleton so it'll be scary as well.
>>
File: 1424555676160.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424555676160.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>27454314
>>
>>27454328
A classic. Anyway, more Ember.
>>
File: p2.jpg (445 KB, 1509x1108) Image search: [Google]
p2.jpg
445 KB, 1509x1108
>>
File: 534724724.jpg (488 KB, 792x1224) Image search: [Google]
534724724.jpg
488 KB, 792x1224
>>27454999
still waiting for an edit of this with anon tied to the rock, ember being the dragon, and barb as the knight.
i know theres already an edit of the last panel with anon and barb.
>>
>>27455018
You got the edit with Barb?
>>
File: 358358.jpg (589 KB, 1092x915) Image search: [Google]
358358.jpg
589 KB, 1092x915
>>27455049
>>
I read a fanfic today that suggested that 'thestrals' were the decedents of a pony/dragon hybrid hence why there are so few of them. interesting Idea I thought but not my personal head cannon.
>>
File: p3.jpg (1 MB, 1354x899) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
1 MB, 1354x899
>>
>>27455187
that doesnt look like water. someone needs to draw her dad masturbating into a cavern hold above her.
>>
File: k.png (112 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
k.png
112 KB, 800x900
>>27455066
I think there are so few of them either because it's biologically and magically impossible or because dragons and ponies historically stayed away from each other.

Slightly related pic.
>>
ember is cute
>>
File: 1460840324660.jpg (1 MB, 1593x2169) Image search: [Google]
1460840324660.jpg
1 MB, 1593x2169
>>
>>
>>27456713
lovely
>>
File: Princess Ember in lingerie.png (678 KB, 1024x1105) Image search: [Google]
Princess Ember in lingerie.png
678 KB, 1024x1105
>>
>>27458684
Don't get this whole thread deleted, man.
>>
Interesting, this thread has gone up to almost 30 posts without huge amounts of shitposting. Has /mlp/ finally accepted ember is here to stay?
>>
>>27459802
It was late, though.
>>
Is Z-anon still around? If only we could remember his name...
>>
>>27453523
>big ember
Unf.
>>
I can never get enough ember. She's too cute and lovely
>>
>>27459802
>Has /mlp/ finally accepted ember is here to stay
some people still havent accepted alicorn twilight, so i doubt it.
>>
>>27459795
Very cute.
>>
will we ever get stories/art about rule63 ember/spike? does ember even have an "official" rule63 body and name?
>>
>>27464153
Where's the first post gone?
>>
>>27464197
Previously: http://pastebin.com/3JuDQcWF
Continued from line 747:
>After being pushed away by Ember you currently have your hand hanging kind of awkwardly in the air.
>You'd like to put it back on Ember's thigh but she probably wouldn't want that right now.
>Just as you're about to pull your hand back to your side Ember suddenly grabs it with both claws and twists it slightly.
>"What's that on your palm?"
>For a second you don't understand what she's talking about until you look at your hand and see the small wound you got earlier.
"Oh, that."
"Earlier when you jumped from the lake I fell down and probably cut myself on a sharp rock."
>Ember lets out a relieved sigh.
>"That's good, I thought I-"
>"Never mind."
>You wonder what she was about to say, but you probably shouldn't pry.
>"Do you want me to lick it?"
"What?"
>"Y-Your wound, I mean."
>"My saliva has minor healing properties, so your wound would be healing faster if I were to lick it."
"Umm..."
"Sounds good to me."
>Can't hurt, can it?
>Ember gets out of your lap and instead kneels down in front of you, taking your hand in both of her claws.
>After a brief second of eye contact which is quickly broken by Ember, she brings her head to your hand.
>She looks at it for a moment and you can feel her hot breath running across your fingers.
>Then Ember opens her actually quite large mouth just a bit, giving you a glimpse of her pointy teeth.
>If Ember wasn't holding your hand still right now you might have jerked it away on instinct at the sight.
>>
>>27464287
>Ember sticks her forked tongue out far wider than you thought was possible and puts it against your wound.
>There's a slight burning snesation when her tongue makes contact with your wound, but most of all it just feels really warm and wet against your skin.
>Are you weird for finding this sensual?
>Ember briefly retracts her tongue back into her mouth before running it across your palm a second time, covering it in more spit.
>It makes you wonder what that tongue would feel like on your dick.
>Apparently done, Ember pulls her head back a little and looks up at you.
>"There, that should make it all..."
>You hadn't realized it until now, but during the whole thing you had been staring right into Ember's eyes, and now those red orbs are staring right back into you.
>"...better."
>Neither of you is breaking eye contact, and while you feel like this situation should be awkward, something about it feels just ... right.
>From the corner of your eye you can see Ember's cheeks starting to glow red in tandem with your own.
>And Ember is still holding your hand, squeezing it lightly.
>Your breathing and heartbeat quicken, but there is no nervousness.
>When you put your free hand on Ember's shoulder her slitted eyes widen just a little, still focused onto yours.
>You slowly pull in Ember's face and close your eyes.
>When your lips meet you feel as if fireworks are going off inside your body.
>Despite their toughness, Ember's lips feel incredibly soft and warm.
>When you try to prod them with your tongue however, Ember pushes you away with a muffled cry of protest.
>>
>>27464294
>You instantly feel the crushing rejection on your body.
>Had you misinterpreted her behavior?
>You were so sure she'd want this, too.
>With some hesitation you open your eyes, your heart still feeling like it's stuck in a wrench.
>Ember is still there, looking down at her claws.
>For a brief moment she looks up at you before guiltily looking away again.
>"...Drag...don't..."
>Ember mumbles something under her breath, but it's too quiet for you to understand.
"Come again?"
>With a troubled expression she looks at you before repeating:
>"I said dragons don't do kissing."
>Her voice is still barely above a whisper, but now you can at least understand her.
>"That's a pony thing."
"Well..."
>You sigh.
"It's also a human thing."
"Didn't you like it?"
>"That's..."
>Instead of finishing her answer Ember decides to stare back at her claws.
>Though this time instead of fiddling around with them she seems to just tightly clench them together.
>So did she like it after all?
>There's a glimmer of hope and you hold on to it, putting one of your hands on the back of Ember's head while you bring the other below her chin.
>You gently turn her face towards yours, and you meet no resistance aside from a slight tremble.
>Ember's eyes are squeezed shut tightly and even though you don't have a lot of bodily contact with Ember right now, you can feel how tense she is.
>Carefully you close your eyes again and give Ember another gentle kiss.
>This time when you prod her lips they quickly part, giving you access to the dragonness' mouth.
>Your tongue makes brief contact with Ember's and she seems to retract it in surprise.
>Eventually though she brings it back against yours, carefully getting a feel for the foreign muscle invading her mouth.
>You retreat your tongue back into your own body and Ember follows, getting a feel for your lips along the way.
>It's at this point that Ember puts her claws on your shoulder blades and starts to actively return the kiss.
>>
>>27464197
What happened was that I spotted a typo in my first post and wanted to delete my first two posts, but got an error message saying I'd have to wait longer.
Since my version of the page was not changed I assumed neither post had been deleted and decided to just fix the typo in the pastebin.
It seems to me that 4chan's post deletion feature is not implemented particularly well.
>>
>>27464339
Fair enough, it's cool now. Is there more tonight or is that all for now? Liking it though, she's so cute. I wonder what positions dragons fuck in? Since a pony position could make her uncomfortable? Maybe... cowgir, or just missionary even.
>>
>>27464374
I'm going to sleep now.
>>
>>27464415
Haha fair enough, where do you live? You a brit fag like me?
>>
But why?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.