[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all I've ever really written is mlp-related stuff >trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>all I've ever really written is mlp-related stuff
>trying to move out of my comfort zone and write real-life stuff
>keep coming back to pones
Why am I so obsessed with these horse people?! Why are they so much more fun to write about?!
>>
>>27408116
Unf
>>
>>27408116
I want to bang evil changeling Cadey while she aggressively and forcefully makes out with me.
>>
>>27408116
Its an already established world
Its less work
>>
>>27408129
Yeah, started out with clop. I think it's my forte, but I'm trying to back away from it. Can't write erotica forever.
>>
>>27408150
Naw man, real Cadance on a romantic Friday night with the lights off and the glow of candles and red rose petals surrounding us as the sweet scent of vanilla fills the air. Shes a classy MILF.
>>
>>27408151
Plus it's a world people can relate to already. Nobody cares about some world I made up. Why should they?
>>
>>27408182
>tfw can't enjoy it as much knowing she's married
>>
I love this image, without sexual feelings, is just beautiful tanks op
>>
>>27408243
In this situation Shining died in the Great War and after many years I ask her on a date and the events of my night described happen 1and a half years later on Valentine's day (Cadance Day in Equestria.)
>>
>>27408116
POST MORE
>>
>>27408243
Not just married. She's a MILF now.

Though I don't know, maybe that's a point in favor for you.
>>
>>27408559
That's literally the definition of a MILF. Mother I'd Like to Fuck. So yes, that is a point in my favor.
>>
>>27408116
Dude I haven't mixed the two yet. I'm attempting to write a novel that draws pretty extensively from my own experiences and existential crises and after a writing session I escape to the world of pone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.