[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starlight glimmer alicorn when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (543 KB, 1640x914) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
543 KB, 1640x914
How long do you think it'll be before starlight glimmer follows in sunset's Footsteps and gets wings?
I'm betting the finale
>>
1000 years.
>>
File: 1463217895319.png (222 KB, 523x600) Image search: [Google]
1463217895319.png
222 KB, 523x600
Not too long I reckon.

>inb4 alien face wings
>>
>>27383400
She will complete the spell that cures her baldness to become an alicorn
>>
>>27383400
I would love it if Twilight gives her wings to her
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 343x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 343x250
>>27383400
A deal was made with Hasbro. The day that the smug Glimmer memes are deleted from every computer on earth, she gets wings.
>>
>>27383400
glimmercorn is the most vaporwave pony.
>>
>>27383400
Never
She should be thrown in a dumpster and forgotten
>>
>>27383400
If this happens I'm jumping off the ride at the next highest ramp coming. Mr Bones can clean up afterwords because I'm not gonna sit for another go twist if that's what's coming next.
>>
I think the finale sounds about right; Most probably she and twilight will get a solo power hour finale (Like always... its getting annoying how the other five are cameos in two parters now) and she'll get wings as a reward.

maybe something to do with Flurry heart.
>>
I don't think Sunny even has her wings yet. I love her and she's my waifu but I highly doubt she has wings. Starlight may get them either at the end of this season or next. It took twily 3 season's for hers, I guess same stands for Starlight. I don't ever think Sunny will though. I think she has to be in Equestria and made an alicorn by a current princess. Shes earned them but Hasbro is the kind of asshole company to give Starlight wings before Sunny.
>>
>>27383400
Fuck off Slashy with your fake replies.
>>
>>27383414
It's canon for the finale.
>>
>>27383400
damn you guys, you have really gone paranoid over this. You always fear the worst, and yet nothing has ever happened.
>>
>>27383400
Twilight transfers her wings to Glimmer in S6 finale.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.