[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can go to Equestria, but you are inflicted with a curse that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
You can go to Equestria, but you are inflicted with a curse that forces you to perceive all equines as humans.

Only equines though
>>
>>27380382
i can still fuck spikes ass
>>
File: anons in equestria.png (495 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anons in equestria.png
495 KB, 1280x720
>>27380389
>Hundreds of anons transported to Equestria
>They all have the same curse
>Because of >no hooves Spike literally spends every second of his life getting gangbanged
>>
File: quickflutter_20160501_084513.jpg (175 KB, 808x1656) Image search: [Google]
quickflutter_20160501_084513.jpg
175 KB, 808x1656
>>27380382
Fine by me.
>>
>>27380382
What is the downside here?
>>
>>27380382
I'm sure society is still better there. It'd probably be nice to just sit and relax.
>>
>>27380382
Midgets?

Is there a yellow brick road?
>>
>>27380453
Well they are little ponies.
>>
File: Gilda_on_cloud_evil_stare_S1E05.png (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gilda_on_cloud_evil_stare_S1E05.png
204 KB, 1280x720
>>27380382
No arguments here
>>
>>27380382
So, how does this work? Like, does reality bend around me to make them humans, or is it just a perception thing?
>If I'm balls-deep in a pegasus and get a wing across the face, does my brain go 'haha, welp, the air just decided to punch me in the face!' ?
>If I'm staring at a particularly nice rack, are the ponies aware that I'm ogling them or do they just see me looking at their general front-area?
>Do I perceive them as wearing clothes, and if so what do they perceive it as when clothes get taken off?
>Do pegasi and changelings just kind of hover, or do wings stick around? (I can kind of see unicorn horns being perceived as magic from the hands or something.)
>>
>>27380591
It's perception. You see them as humans but they are really ponies. Imagine an acid trip that where you can control your body but not your eyes.
>>
>>27380591
The world constantly contorts your senses so you think they are humans who make a lot of horse related puns and occasionally movements.
>>
>>27380591
Also you see them as humans with tails,wings, horns, cutie marks, and clothes if they aren't wearing any at the moment.
>>
>>27380382
I'm fine with this. In my heart I know I am fucking an actual horse, so it's all cool.
>>
>>27380591
And lastly ponies will occasionally think you are bizarre, like you staring at their front side and you not comprehending why you claim to be a similar species as them. And "ponies" will look weird to you, like them stamping their feet or scraping their shoes on the ground. Definitely some stuff from Twilight in the first EQG here.
>>
>>27380677
Why would that matter to you?
>>
>>27380694
You know, I can deal with that. She's still beautiful like this.
>>
>>27380800
Good luck hooking up with the leader of a nation.
>>
>>27380409
That's retarded.
>>
>>27380825
No less distant than if I perceived them as full horse.
>>
>>27381004
True.
>>
>>27380900
>He doesn't want Spike's entire life to be nothing but balls slapping his face
>>
>>27380382
Wouldn't I like, constantly be tripping over them? Humans and ponies have totally different body shapes that would make it impossible to tell where they really are.
>>
>>27381123
I don't, I would rather just hang out with him as a friend.
>>
>>27381150
Well yeah you have to be careful.
>>
>>27380382
Okay
>>
>>27380409
There exists other dragons like Ember, and there are Griffons as well.
>>
>>27380382
AJ looks great here.
>>
>>27381395
That's fucking nuts. So you could put your hand through the head of a pony's human form, since that isn't actually the space they're occupying, rather it's a projection; but if you stepped within 2 feet of the projection's anterior or posterior, you'd hit the pony's invisible head or flank?
>>
>>27381847
In reality that usually doesn't happen because your senses are constantly adjusting to try to keep up the illusion that everyone is a human with some horsey features.
>>
File: human1.gif (9 KB, 288x358) Image search: [Google]
human1.gif
9 KB, 288x358
>>27381881
Humans are bipedal creatures with an average coronal width of 10" - 11¾". Ponies are quadrupedal creatures that most likely have an average coronal width of 3½' - 4½'. The proportions are vastly different. You'd have to maintain at least 4 feet of space from the front and back of all human projections to keep from accidentally bumping into the pony.

Also, humans are considerably taller than ponies. If a pony reached out to shake your hand, and the human projection followed suit and extended its hand, you wouldn't grab the hand of the projection, because that's above where the pony's hoof is—you'd be grabbing air or poking the pony's eye. Rather, you'd have to lean down and feel around the space somewhere about 2½ feet out from the crotch area of the human projection to grab the hoof. Unless the pony compensated by sticking their hoof higher up to meet your hand's height, and the human projection synchronized the location of their hand with the pony's hoof...but even then, that would be downright uncanny trying to grab what looks like fingers only to feel something bulky, round and akin to a miniature dinner plate in their stead.

This is all assuming that the human projections originate from the center of the ponies' mass.

If your senses are constantly adjusting, are these spacial differences counteracted by making all of the human projections smaller than here on Earth, so that they fit the height of the ponies? Do the human projections vary in girth and height according to their corresponding ponies, and if so, what's the ratio? Are the human projections stationary or do they interact with you physically, as the ponies try to; for example, are the projections of pegasi just flying mannequins, or do they flap their angel wings and spread their arms?

Honestly, it almost sounds like you'd have an easier time if the ponies were all invisible, though you may eventually be able to use the human projections to approximate the ponies' actual positions.
>>
>>27382059
don't think too hard about it

but if you look at the OP pic they are little humans.
>>
>>27382331
>don't think too hard about it
Can't really afford not to if you're walking around in the same space as these mindtricks, now can you?

Physics would need to bend if they're full-on physical humans. Or you would need to appear as a pony to them. And somehow the universe will have to sync up your interactions.
>>
>>27380382
Fine by me
>>
>>27382059
Why the fuck didn't OP just say "you go to equestria but all the pones are now >no hooves"?
>>
>>27382415
Because they will look at you awkwardly because you see them as humans.
>>
>>27382431
This
>>
>>27380382
Find by me.
>>
>>27380382
No one's pointed out yet that fixing the curse could likely be done for free by petitioning Twilight? Even if she can't do it herself she'll likely see it as a challenge and keep working on it until she succeeds.
>>
>>27380382
Are still in the nude ir do the have clothes on?
>>
>>27380800
She got a donk
>>
>>27384853
Clothes.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.