[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember her name, /mlp/? Anyway, Princess/Dragon Lord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: ember.png (2 MB, 2000x1428) Image search: [Google]
ember.png
2 MB, 2000x1428
Do you remember her name, /mlp/? Anyway, Princess/Dragon Lord Ember thread. How do you think she'll rule the dragons?
>>
>>27380339
with a thick staff.
>>
>>27380339
She'll build a giant wall and make Equestria pay for it.
>>
>>27380373
good shit desu
>>
File: through the ages.png (3 MB, 2424x2050) Image search: [Google]
through the ages.png
3 MB, 2424x2050
>>27380339
I don't remember her name, but I certainly remember all the characters the staff have completely stolen.
>>
>page 7

forgotten

RIP in peace Ember
>>
>>27380955
Shame. It was the best episode of the season so far.
>>
>>27380355
All dragons, male and female, come to Dragon Lord Ember begging for a taste of her thick staff.
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
The show may go on without her, but you should not doubt her.
>>
File: Image4.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Image4.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGN2peUK8qE

Gnome Ember is best Ember.
>>
>>27380468
this whole board thrives by creating its own stolen content.

whats youre point?
>>
File: emberhighres.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2800) Image search: [Google]
emberhighres.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2800
>>
File: image.png (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 1280x720
>yfw emberfags are no longer a thing
>>
>>27387342
theyre a thing, theyre just not all content creators.
>>
>>27380468
>implying anyone on the staff even knows about AdventureQuest
>>
>>27387342

>Less than 15 posts in 24hr
>>
>>27387472
There is no content creators because her popularity stems from waifu of the weekfags shitposting for two weeks. That and people find her as appealing as a background pony recolor, ie they don't care about her
>>
>>27387614
I do care about her and I'm writing a story, I'm just swamped with with my university studies right now.
It's kind of unfortunate how Gauntlet of Fire aired just as my lectures picked up again.
>>
>>27387702
That's fine you can like her, but you can't deny that the shitposting surrounding her had a negative impact on her image.
>>
>>27387821
If you're the guy who used to go into Ember threads and shitpost "EMBER THREADS NEED SHITPOSTING TO SURVIVE," I remind you that stuffing the ballot box doesn't make your autism look more legitimate.
>>
>>27387844
Who cares you if it makes my autism look legit. Archived at 90 posts, and at 40 says otherwise
>>
>>27387925
Well then, I was right. Anyway, Ember was a decent character and I hope we see more of her.
>>
>>27387939
It would be nice to get more information on dragons in general.
>>
>>27387957
Jim said we'll have more Spike episodes this season. I hope we'll have more Ember too.
>>
>>27387979
True, but then again, we don't know what those episodes are about. And that sadly means a bunch of unknown variables that have already been made.
>>
>>27387957
I really hope Ember actually does get a lot of letters from Twilight, and hell, maybe Twilight asks questions about Spike or something.

>>27388011
I'd be surprised if she didn't turn into a new Maud.
>>
>>27380339
Who dat?
>>
>>27388047
You will remember her name.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.