[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MLP Christmas Carol >no BDSM chains on Applejack >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Marleyandmarley.jpg (83 KB, 853x461) Image search: [Google]
Marleyandmarley.jpg
83 KB, 853x461
>MLP Christmas Carol
>no BDSM chains on Applejack
>no Tiny Scootaloo saying a pony version of "God bless us, everyone"
>they even made Rainbow Dash Cratchit to set it up
>no Starlight seeing her own tombstone

How does it feel to know that The Muppets can address death and cripples but MLP can't?
>>
>>27378853
>crippled chained banjo music starts playing
>>
>>27378853
the muppets are from another age when it was okay to address dark topics in childrens shows.
>>
>>27378853
If AJ was Marley, then who would be the spirit of the past?
>>
>>27378864
>chained
>Banjo
>Scoots/Timothy
...what?
>>
>>27378853
The Muppets aren't exactly meant to be 100% child friendly.
>>
>>27378876
You mean when parents weren't pussies.
>>
>>27378878
Ghost of Christmas Past should have still been AJ, but Twilight should have been Marley.
>>
>>27378876
Now it's ok to address transgenders, sissy beta males, sjw, communistis, uglyness, memes, shallow edgyness and promote hypocritical morals.
>>
>>27378899
makes sense to me, too.
>>
File: 2345234532.png (304 KB, 584x565) Image search: [Google]
2345234532.png
304 KB, 584x565
>>27378853
Friendly reminder that you can immediately tell if an adaptation is good or not solely on whether it has Ignorance and Want or not.
>>
>>27378893
This. The Muppets Show was definitely meant for adults too, if not more than for kids. When I was little I had no idea who any of their guests were.
>>
>>27378853
>Well, that stunk.
"Yeah, but it sure was something."
>Oh?
"It was such a spectacle that it killed us and half the audience!"

>"Doo ho ho ho ho ho!"
>>
>>27378853
>Implying the story isn't better for the fact that Starlight doesn't change her ways because she's afraid of dying sooner and changes her ways because she's afraid of the world ending because of her choice
It made enough changes to work, which is more than most versions of A Christmas Carol do.
>>
>>27378878
Faust
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.