[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you explain to your family about your newly wed waifu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
How do you explain to your family about your newly wed waifu?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
Last time we had this thread, MountainSides had everyone crying. Do you really want to bring that back?
>>
She's smart and I like purple. Also royalty, so that's a thing.
>>
>>27370945
>Mom:"SHE'S A HORSE."
>Dad:"Who fucking cares, A REAL LIVE BREATHING FEMALE IS TAKING AN INTEREST IN OUR SON!"
Something like that.
>>
>>27370945
>Be Uncle Anon.
>You are forced to watch the kid while your sibling is busy fucking his/her spouse in Florida or some shit.
>This little is awfully curious about the pony merchandise you have scattered around the house.
>She then asks.
>"Uncle Anon? Do you have a daughter or something?"
>You knew this day would come.
>You then sighed.
"My dear niece... there's someone I've been meaning to show you for a long time."
>You leave the room.
>You then come back.
>She seems confused by this.
>You finally explain.
"My dear niece... this is your aunty Twilight Sparkle."
>>
>>27371047
"T-thanks pops."
>>
>>27371047
>real
>>
>>27371063
good kek
>>
>>27371063
You have some really girly hands, Uncle Anon.
>>
File: 1448286637863.png (284 KB, 1280x1174) Image search: [Google]
1448286637863.png
284 KB, 1280x1174
>>27371047
10/10 would read
>>
>>27370945
Why would you need to explain a waifu?

Waifu - A fictional character from non-live-action visual media (typically an anime, manga, or video game) that one is attracted to and considers a significant other.

Again, why would you need to explain it to anyone unless they suddenly became real and was equally attracted to you.
>>
>>27370945
go ask Jin
>>
>>27370945
My dad told me to be realistic, that a pony wasn't going to appear magically.
I'd tell him he was wrong and then kiss my horsewife
>>
>>27371013
who?
>>
>>27371013
Pastebin or screencap plz?
I want to feel
>>
>>27371047
topkek

also: it's funny cause it's true.

also also: it's sad cause it's true
>>
>>27371565
ikr
>>
File: 1450091070991.jpg (63 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
1450091070991.jpg
63 KB, 600x455
>take them to meet your family
>dad wont stop with his dad humor
>mom keeps trying to break out the baby pictures
>yfw
>>
>>27370945
I'd buy one of those Twifu body pillows, but I'd become such a gigantic faggot that I'll have to kill myself!
>>
>>27371543
I only have the very last cap. /moon/ has the Pastebin in their archive, Luna vs. Anon's Parents.
>>
>>27370945
I wouldn't. If I got my hands on her, I'd leave everything behind and take her somewhere far away.
>>
>>27370945
>Anon, she's not even human
>Yeah but, she's actually a fucking princess who lives in a castle made entirely of crystals
And on that night we have a "we're rich!" party where we drive around town in a newly purchased open top Mercedes smoking fine Cuban cigars and wearing designer aviators despite the fact it's night.
>>
>>27372326
I was following that for a little while, but got busy. I was hoping to read that when it was finished. Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
pmub
>>
>>27371047
This
>>
>>27370945
Mom: Oh, uh, Hmmm... interesting.

And Dad just gives that stare. The stare. The stare where you know he is not one of his three normal emotion, (clamly happy, norse god angry, or happily buzzed.) until 15 beers in and he invites me into the garage when all but us are asleep.

Few more drink and a shared joint, he finally asks: "So, what's with the horse?" and after i explain, there is a good laugh, a breif mention of the movie tusk because of my drunken explination, and the words of this true thoughts.

"You know what? i don't care. If you are happy, you are set son."

More drinks until after midnight hits and we both we don't want a skull crushing hangover.

Midnight suprise for waifu.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.