[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pinkie Pie Is an Elder God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: yourGodIsWatchingOverYou.webm (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yourGodIsWatchingOverYou.webm
210 KB, 1920x1080
So how long are we going to ignore the fact she healed a cripple en passant?
>>
>>27366721
Probably just like we remember the mane six saving Equestria multiple times and only getting momentary fame for it. Spike is really the only one with lasting fame after his action. Twi just became a princess and is only recognized as that.
>>
>>27366721
Plus, it wasn't Pinkie. It was the ghost of Christmas Present, with Pinkie as a representative to make bronies happy.
>>
>>27366721
>3rd level spell
>hard
I mean, maybe for a dirt horse but come on.
>>
>>27366786
listen to this guy OP

it´s not canon
>>
>>27366786
>>27366876
>Really believing it wasn't Pinkie.
>>
>>27366768
>Twi became a princess
It's funny how she isn't even respected though. Ponies in Manehatten still treat her like shit, and so many people give her dirty looks. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>27366721
Is everyone going to ignore the 3D-like animation on Pinkie's head? Good job on whoever learned to use illustrator together with Flash.
>>
>>27366721
>Pinkie Pie never showed Snowfrost the children of all ponies
I'd be really curious to see how that scene played out with the bubbly, friendly Pinkie.
>>
>>27366898
Yes. I came back to this post after a couple hours...
Yeah, I was gonna mention desu lol
>>
I loved this
>>
>>27366791
Permanent cripple, not a status effect, you ignorant prick.
>>
>>27367361
Those children were with Spirit Of Yet To Come, not Present.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.